drag race time

Mafix

hey guys,

time to see what i break. who is in and where? and when?
saturday or sunday works best for me and capitol will probabily work best for everyone.

LegacyofDan

i'm going to Vermont this weekend :doh:

and of course i had to miss the rally dealio with eric and avi cuz of saving the pulsar and jeep :(

Mafix

and i am racing at capitol raceway this sunday at noon. paradise (sponsor) racing will be there. hopefully i get to see a couple of you guys there.

Shaggz00

Whaaaat! Damn man, well I'm kinda glad I didn't come down, haha that woulda been a waste of my time :p j/k j/k... Hopefully I can make it down next time, the whole Fathers Day thing, you know. You shoulda come up Saturday fo Hyperfest though, that was a great show!

Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Mafix

i got parts from everywhere. the right parts. 99 solara v6 e153, 92 mr2 turbo inners with carrier bearing and mount, st165 upper trans mount and rear motor mount, 90 camry v6 axles, and a new clutch disk.
trans - 500
mounts free!
mr2 inners - 125
both axles - 70
clutch - 120

the only part i'm missing is the kaaz or quaife lsd. lol.

Mafix

f'n damnit. it never ends. now i have to take the trans back out and replace the damn throwout bearing and the pressure plate. so i ordered a flywheel while i was at it. the new inner axles i got have a bad carrier bearing on them so i get to replace that too. so this thursday i'll be in the really lame, but with a/c, sunfire. oh goodie.