Time for a meet / Feb 21st / Morgantown PA Sonic

LegacyofDan

Hope you can make it too, mike! :) would you be in the trac or the British sports car with celica motor(i am jealous i have wanted one of those for a long ass time) or the beemer?

esracing

So its a week away I'm bring the rally car too much salt on the roads .going to be a loud long ride.you all will see how high avis car and mine are .I feel like I'm driving a truck.trying to put the mr2 rear spring befor I go

esracing

Lumbercis you can ride with me or avi .
The red line is 1 mile from my house.
And we can talk about doing the 215 swop I talked to eric at the rally that has the 215 swop done speedricer

88gt4DE

Sounds good , mines still buried in the snow :lol: Havent touched it ... but will have to thaw her out here this week ... 8)

Mafix

and unfortunetly it's my father in laws b-day. i'm out guys.
rob we'll meet up for those parts as originally planned

LegacyofDan

Mafix":3ukqxpio said:
can we do the 21st please????

aw willie we picked the 21st just for you, and now you bail...tsk tsk man

lol just messing with ya man 8)

we will see ya another time i am sure when it is not cold out :p

esracing

Willys not a alltrac anyway .damn wil that sucks. Yes hope we get snow so we can show off. Some other cars mite be comin up with me r34 and crx .

esracing

I'm thinking us doing this years alltrac meet in north west pa for the rally america race in june what do you think guys .would be nice to roll up with 15 or so alltrac at the rally and watch the races.we will be a big hit trust me!

esracing

Not me .I pay 450 in gas to tow the trac to the last rally. Avi made it and a busted ass one that I thought would deff brake down but it made it.lol.

88gt4DE

I wasnt hinting that you should eric , hehe .. It was really just a joke ... but damn what if , well you know ... I dont like to say it ... :bangshead:

LegacyofDan

sure i would be down! i was planning on going to that rally America event anyway! lol

but that is a great idea to make it an alltrac meet too...i will make it a thread :)