Rally America Wellsboro PA NOW WITH OVER 400 PICS

Moderator: lumbercis

Re: Rally America Wellsboro PA Alltrac Meet

Postby celicasilfee » Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 am

Got thinking about it... the 4th & 5th is Friday/Saturday, not Saturday/Sunday. Which means I, once again, will be out for this trip. This blows! I wanna go to a meet with you guys so bad & I keep having to miss them all! We need to schedule one for late summer/early fall so I can get the time off. :shoots: Hopefully I'll be able to make the Bear Mt show this year, too!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
'96 GT (money pit jr)
For show

'90 GT4 RC (money pit sr)
For go
celicasilfee
Gold Member

Postby celicasilfee » Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 am

p.s. Have a great time & take LOTS of pics!!! :smokes:
'96 GT (money pit jr)
For show

'90 GT4 RC (money pit sr)
For go
celicasilfee
Gold Member

Postby alternate.eago » Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 am

I should be able to make it to this one, with the Trac. It may not be on the 4th, (until later at night) because I have to work... But I'll do my best to get that day off.
alternate.eago
Club Member

Postby Andy » Tue May 25, 2010 12:24 am

It is getting close :)

As Art, 'alltracpirate', posted earlier we'll be staying at Stony Fork Campground (see Dan's Links)
Art and I will each be driving Red 185s. JPot55, I believe is also going, another red 185.

Meeting up..... This is the fun part.

I think, there are going to be a few key meeting places.

The campground. Is anyone else staying at Stony Fork?

Downtown Wellsboro, the Park Expos. Here, parking is around town... wherever you find it.
As we did at SnoDrift, maybe whomever gets there first can scout for a "group" parking area.
As an "on foot" meet up spot, there is a park area, corner of Central and Main, with sidewalks into
to a central "X" w/a Jacuzzi or something. Rally cars around most of it. I think the quadrant opposite Main St. would be a good. The sidewalk on the quadrant facing Main will have vendors.

The Super Special's, at the fairgrounds. Here, parking is in a field across the road from the fairgrounds.
Unless we arrive together, we won't be parking together. In which case, we can pick a spot inside.
From what I remember... park, walk across road, bear left, will pass food vendors etc, and then there is a right turn and down over the hill to where the cars run. I think that corner and/or just over the hill would be a good spot.

Phone Numbers, we need to swap cell numbers so we can hook up when we get there.

Looks like about 12-13 different folks, from 5 states, have been in this thread. However, we got a number of maybe's...

How about a roll call? Who's going?

Andy
Andy
Club Member

Postby Mafix » Tue May 25, 2010 4:00 pm

well after all the things that i have going on i will not be going to this.
Mafix
Gold Member

Postby LegacyofDan » Wed May 26, 2010 11:38 am

welll....i am for sure still going. for sure. i wont miss this again. lol. i will be taking my red alltrac. most of my buddies have bailed on it so i will be rolling alone most likly.

And with my busy schedule of late, i have completely forgotten to make reservations for a place to sleep, def going to have to make a call now...otherwise i am finding a parking lot and bringing a blanket in red car...lol

should also be known that i have never been to wellsboro, so its all fresh to me.

but yeah throw me a pm and we can swap cell numbers.
LegacyofDan
GTFour God

Postby alternate.eago » Thu May 27, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't have a place to stay yet either... But I do think I will have 1-2 friends with me. I should be bringing my Trac.
alternate.eago
Club Member

Postby LegacyofDan » Thu May 27, 2010 8:20 pm

ugh so of course i called off back in Jan...and a new server is planned to come in thrus of next week, so i will def have to come in friday, thus i will be late on arrival :/...but i will be there late friday(idk how long it will take to get there) and all of the event saturday that is for sure...again if anyone wants to meet up pm me and we can swap cell #'s
LegacyofDan
GTFour God

Postby alternate.eago » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Hopefully I can get a new rack & pinion & have it installed before Friday, otherwise I'm driving the MR2.
alternate.eago
Club Member

Postby esracing » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 pm

I don't think you will have the rack installed because its a bitch.the trans has to be lowered from the car to remove it!!! It dosent have to come out just lowered from the body.
2008 tundra blue
1988 st165 white imsa gto
1969 camaro 502 bb 630 hp black
esracing
Club Member

Postby Andy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:24 am

WIll be leaving at 9am.... tomorrow, Thursday, woohoo

First stop Straubs Brewery, St Marys PA.
then Letchworth Park, NY.

Friday,
from Letchworth Park, down to Wellsboro.

See ya there :D

Andy
Andy
Club Member

Postby NemesisGT-2 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 am

Hey guys, just wanted to add my name to the mix. I'll be staying at stony fork creek as usual. Unfortunately the 185 is still not up to long distance duty so ill be in my bugeye but I'm still an All-Trac owner at heart! Andy, I believe I hung out with you guys last year, I was the guy with the Subaru and the recently broken ankle... Well the ankle's better now so I am looking forward to hitting up quite a few spectator areas this time! To all, ill be down at site #151 so please stop by and have a beer and say hi. See you all there!
Ben
1991 Celica All-Trac
1992 Celica GT w/1990 3S-GTE
NemesisGT-2
Club Member

Postby LegacyofDan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

Good to see more people showing up :)

As for myself, i will still be showing up in red trac...got some more fuel issues but i think i have them resolved...i think...i hope lol....
my self and a GPZ750 will be headed on up.
I look forward to seeing everyone :)
LegacyofDan
GTFour God

Postby Wicked Toys » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Have a good time guys. I have some co-workers attending this along with fellow subi owners. So hope to see some good pics.
Wicked Toys
Club Member

Postby LegacyofDan » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 am

Rest assured i plan on taking tons upon tons of pics!

But with that being said i am going to be leaving soon, going to wash red car...and try and buff my new hood...i suck at painting sooo bad...ugh.

but anyway, red ST165, with four big fogs up front, or a guy wearing a black WRC shirt taking way too many photos lol. that will be me.

basically all my friends bailed on me, lame much, but hey rally > myrtle beach any day :P

looking forward to seeing you guys there!
LegacyofDan
GTFour God

PreviousNext

Return to NorthEast