2010 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning

• • Thousands of different cars
    • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus, Parking Lots 9 & 11. Overflow parking at the View and Lot 4
Directions to Campus
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
Sunday, May 2nd, 2010

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm. If you show up before this time you will NOT be let into the parking lot

Food
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments
*There will be a separate place just for water*

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com or follow this link. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Basic Rules
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No tents
3. No alcohol
4. No grilles (you can bring other food or drinks)
5. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
6. Chairs are permitted everywhere but a parking space
7. No saving spaces (You might wind up next to a Honda or a Ferrari and maybe make a new friend)

andafter2.jpg

Been there the past 2 years, will probably go again for a few hours since it's local and for a good cause. Just throwing it out there.

Shaggz00

This is definitely one of the better car shows of the year, guys. I have been the past three. I might take the Trac, but if the Supra's got tags at the time, I'll probably take that. There really is every modified car you might want to see, from Starlets and Civic hatches, to GT40s, Lambos, and RHD imports.

It's a good all day event to come and chill, check out some cars, eat some food, and meet new people.

97JZA80

88gt4DE":2ootq1ke said:
hmmmm . i know what id be takin .. but damn ... what would you take bro ? haha :lol:

I have to sport the new TRD isht man...you know...

Ive seen this meet come up in years past and its always looked like a good one, maybe its time to come check it out. Plus its not that far so thats always a plus. I get tired of the local import shows and the hack $hit that shows up, this seems nothing like that. That new pic is sweet...

Mafix

i've never had the interest for this meet. everytime it comes up i hear horror stories afterwards. not saying it's a bad meet but keep a keen eye on your ride.

Wicked Toys

88gt4DE":fmnr5z5e said:
hmmmm . i know what id be takin .. but damn ... what would you take bro ? haha :lol:
I'd take that Trac if I still have it. Should survive a local ride.

Mafix":fmnr5z5e said:
i've never had the interest for this meet. everytime it comes up i hear horror stories afterwards. not saying it's a bad meet but keep a keen eye on your ride.
Anything bad that I heard was Civic related.....

esracing":fmnr5z5e said:
the only thing bad happend to me was sun burn!!!
Yeah that first time we went was super hot. We have to represent again.

DSC02231.jpg

alternate.eago

I almost made it on time, but the All Trac Broke a tierod on the way...

After a roadside repair that took longer than expected, we showed up at about 3:30-4ish...

Didn't see anybody I knew.

Wicked Toys

esracing":1zvanc9w said:
i didnt see you kevin ,i brought the black 69 camaro did you see it

I'm not used to looking for you in the Camaro :lol:

Seen a couple, not sure if one of them was yours. Didn't stay long, cause of the heat.