moving to mass.

Well I almost flaked too! Sorry about the short time I was there. Nephew had something planned for the evening since I figured on 2pm and being there for a few hours. Agree that a meet works better when you have something else going (like a car show or going cart racing etc ..). It was nice
meeting you Jeremy and Brian. And I got to ride in a 205 conversion so was still a good day :)

alltracst185

Sorry guys, I ended up working the very first Saturday I worked in over 10 years lol...anyway if we reschedule then maybe my trac will be done and I can take it :D . OR...we can have a meet and my house I just bought if my car is not done by then, we can stare at it for a bit and then get some food at my boys Korean restaurant :shrug: Brian has been there, he can tell you it's really good food :lol:

dustinbart

Hey sorry I missed the meet last weekend, had some issues i had to deal with. But il be in boston (brookline) fri and sat if anyone wants to meet up. Id like to see another alltrac and maybe go for a cruise, il have my blue 165165.

yayzers

Hey, I live in Boston, MA and I am looking for a credible, reputable alltrac mechanic. I can drive to any shop in the state of Mass, can anyone guide me towards a service center that are experts in our cars? (1990 celica gt4) Thanks