DE , NJ , PA , MD Aug 22nd Loch Raven Reservoir , MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafix

no worries! the wife is talking of bringing her scion as well instead of riding with me. should be fun!

alternate.eago

I should be able to make it in the Trac IF I can get the cooling issues straightened out... Anyone know of a good place to order fans from? I'm just going to say screw it and put new cooling fans in and wire them to a switch, but I need to figure out what sizes will fit, and where to get them.... :bangshead:

Also it appears my intercooler pump died, and so did the drivers side headlight.... Even if the trac can't make it, I will in the MR2.

esracing

Sure post the 2s.me or avi should have a pump .what fans are not working.did you install the stock one on when you did the after market rad?and are you shure the fans are bad maybe relay or temp switch .disconnect the wire to the sensor on the bottom of the rad and see if the fans turn on.whit the key in run posion.

esracing

Oh I got a hold of avi he said he thinks he will be there.should I call plessing?the alltrac should be abill to make it.

88gt4DE

esracing":jsnh3xe3 said:
Oh I got a hold of avi he said he thinks he will be there.should I call plessing?the alltrac should be abill to make it.

More the merrier Eric .... 8)

Mafix

yeah invite chris and pless. haven't seen either in a while.

tim i have the headlight and pump (though i don't know if the pump works) let me know

2s...sure why not right? this might turn out to be a rather large meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.