Tri State Area Meet

88gt4DE

I'm good with that plan. I'm finally getting some work done here and there on the ride. I have the time blocked out on my schedule so come on guys ... like Dan said , it is time ... 8)

Lamont

Well I guess I can pull myself from under the rock I've been hibernating under to make the meet :p :rofl: . I've been checking in periodically just to see what everyone is up to, it's just so hard on us N.E. guys once winter sets in to work on our cars, and if you're like me without a garage it's impossible. I'm game, I should have my few small issues worked out on Phoenix in order to make the trip by then :wink: :wink:

LegacyofDan

WarTowels":3khz5kue said:
There should be a New England forum, cause this North East thing is bs. :pissed:

Soooooo far away.

-Towels

i understand man, so where would be a good median for you and adam and rest of the MA guys to meet us PA, MD, DE guys?

Mafix":3khz5kue said:
sunday is good for me. though it is my sisters b-day. might not make that weekend. not sure.

damn well what about next weekend then?

celi_wabbit

Count me in guys, as long as my AT is still running on that day... :D :D :D Brand new aluminum radiator just sprung a leak (stupid Chinese made crap). Now I have to put my old one back in. :doh: :doh: :doh:

97JZA80

Out of town weekend of 4/2, Dega weekend is 16th. What about weekend of 9th? I got a few pending issues but could in theory be ready...maybe...Willie, I need to pay you a visit soon, I'll be in touch.

88gt4DE

celi_wabbit":1g0yz9ch said:
88gt4DE":1g0yz9ch said:
figures ... same thing happened to me man .... poor welds .... :bs:

I guess your also out of $200 big ones huh!?? :bangshead: :bangshead:

mine hasnt been back out .. I've just been watching it .. gonna try this bondo stuff ....

celi_wabbit

88gt4DE":3s0waxsh said:
Mafix":3s0waxsh said:
just pull it and get it re-welded

eventually willie , or ill just get another one to have a back up ready to go ...

Your right! but, do I really want to spend more money on this crappy Chinese made stuff. I can get it welded and patched, but who's to say it's not going to spring a leak again on another spot, knowing it's a piece of s^*#t. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

88gt4DE

There are multiple sellers on these radiators. Personally I have been trying to stay away from anything being sold in Hong Kong after my PS3 parts disasters. We have a new local welder that we are currently using to do the rear strut welding for us ... he says he can weld aluminum and all ... So I'm not sure what direction I'll go in yet but I'm not downing the car for it ... was fine last summer and I dont drive it far or much so .... eventually I'll RE-visit that :doh:

mike325ci

LegacyofDan":22fboc92 said:
WarTowels":22fboc92 said:
There should be a New England forum, cause this North East thing is bs. :pissed:

Soooooo far away.

-Towels

i understand man, so where would be a good median for you and adam and rest of the MA guys to meet us PA, MD, DE guys?

easy answer: New Yawk Citay!!! :p Of course, don't bring your car here cos you'll ruin your suspension... :shoots:

i haven't been on the boards much lately, but i'm up for a meet soon as well :) i have a school reunion on the weekend of the 16th, otherwise i should be good... 50% chance i can come in the alltrac-- if the alternator/battery/starting thing doesn't haunt me! keep me in the loop, dan~