Shop for custom exhaust around DC?

lumbercis

Hi all!

I am in desperate need of a shop that can weld up a 3" mandrel bend exhaust for me that's within Metro distance of DC (so including NoVA and MD).

The two places I found were Hi-flow in Manassas and Mach V near Dulles, both WAY too far for me to be able to reasonably drop the car off and pick it up. Actually, the guys at Hi-flow were just dicks and wouldn't give me a ride 20 minutes up the road to the Vienna metro. Guess they didn't want my business that bad...

Anyway, does anyone know of a shop or even an individual that can weld up a custom exhaust for me that's within reasonable interest of DC?

Thanks!
J.

Wicked Toys

Not much closer to DC but heard good things from friends and subaru owners. So just an added suggestion. GL

Mandrel Bending Solutions
2539 Mountain Road
Pasadena, MD 21122
PHONE: (410) 360-7106
FAX: (410) 360-2477
www.mandrelbend.com

lumbercis

Thanks for the suggestion... just doesn't really solve my problem of actually getting the car there and picking it up...

Driving an hour outside DC in commuter traffic is more than I can ask most people to do... so I need someone close enough that I can get myself back home.

J.

esracing

I have hurd of that place they do great work .they do alot of scca cars at summitpoint.this is the only place I know that can do good work in tight places
I know of no other places that can getit done.