2011 NE Legendary Trac's and Two's *DATE CHANGE*

88gt4DE

Wicked Toys":6tiyyzlv said:
Mafix":6tiyyzlv said:
tim i will literally let you sleep with my wife if you actually show up with an YOUR alltrac.

Oh my what have I been missing....haha

I just put in my time for having off so I'm good just will cut my original plans short. 8)

Good news man 8)

Shaggz00

I can make it on the 13th, but I'll be heading out of town on the 14th...sooo, I vote 13th! lol

BTW, **First post in like 5 years!!** WOO!

88gt4DE

Shaggz00":2gkfic30 said:
I can make it on the 13th, but I'll be heading out of town on the 14th...sooo, I vote 13th! lol

BTW, **First post in like 5 years!!** WOO!

Well , its nice to see yer still here man .... 8)

alternate.eago

I sooo wish my trac would be running for this, but i doubt I'll be able to get all the rest of the parts I need, and get the engine in in time.

I might be able to make it in the daily.

88gt4DE

alternate.eago":3cfq2z1q said:
I sooo wish my trac would be running for this, but i doubt I'll be able to get all the rest of the parts I need, and get the engine in in time.

I might be able to make it in the daily.

Make the show man , no matter what ... 8)

Balagast

Looks like I'm not going to make it out ... spun a bearing this last weekend and the car is currently stuck in Troy, NY needing an engine. :cry:

88gt4DE

Balagast":39mlgoa0 said:
Looks like I'm not going to make it out ... spun a bearing this last weekend and the car is currently stuck in Troy, NY needing an engine. :cry:

My trac didnt make it last time but I went man , same with my brother ... just come in anything man 8)

Balagast

88gt4DE":3pdg5nnb said:
Balagast":3pdg5nnb said:

My trac didnt make it last time but I went man , same with my brother ... just come in anything man 8)

I'll do my best. Its not a matter of not having the car, its more of a matter of not having the funds etc due to now buying another car and dealing with the broken trac.

soarer.jzz30

I am nearly done with my gen3 swap. If I can figure out whats preventing the ground pulse on the injectors I will try and make it out in that. Otherwise It's the Soarer making an appearance !! whenever day is fine with me.

esracing

I think we should do saterday.wille make a list of name who is going! Were is dan?so if people want to camp we can.

Esracing
Wille
Avi
Tim

Add your names! Need head count for the karting!

LegacyofDan

esracing":3rxsalar said:
I think we should do saterday.wille make a list of name who is going! Were is dan?so if people want to camp we can.

Esracing
Wille
Avi
Tim

Add your names! Need head count for the karting!

My apologies, as the lot of you are aware I am going through some crazy shit in my personal life and it seems to be only getting worse before it is getting better...but I am staying strong.

With that being said, i still do plan on making it, i do not know if i will be in an alltrac, or even if i will be able to tow an alltrac there like last time. BUT at the very least i plan to be there. The only thing that will stop me from making it is if i have to endure further bullshit that i am dealing with now. But by then i suspect it should be all cleared up.

Thus with out further ado:

Esracing
Wille
Avi
Tim
Dan
Rob K
Mike K
Rob A(non-alltrac owner but he has basically is part of the club consider how much he was towed my alltracs lol)

LegacyofDan

Aug 13th 2011 time probably meet up for breakfast around 10 am ish at cracker barrel and then head up to the race track after (based on what we did two years ago)

Wicked Toys

I'm still a go. I'll be at the beach from Tuesday till Friday night, then plan on making this trip on Saturday. Still unsure of what car will be attending either way I'll be out n about with you guys. So add me.

And Dan hope things improve for you by then.