Fall Meet, Elkton, MD - 11/6

esracing

Okay guys, we've been talking about this for a while think we need to try to do this. Meet me a drive through the mountains or go to M I R for domestic verse import. What's everybody's input on this.

scuba

Im down if you guys are still meeting up. I missed the last meet due to work and technical difficulties with my vehicle. Im down though, so hit me up and keep me in the loop on the future meet and greet.

88gt4DE

scuba":qzu54tfk said:
Im down if you guys are still meeting up. I missed the last meet due to work and technical difficulties with my vehicle. Im down though, so hit me up and keep me in the loop on the future meet and greet.

Last one got cancelled man ... you didnt miss anything 8)

LegacyofDan

i can not say if Dan and an alltrac will show up but it has been far too long since i have seen everybody, and everyone here is good company. So alltrac or not i am down.
But i have a fishing trip with an old friend of mine planned for Nov 10-15...so i am no good then, but beyond that i am free :)

celi_wabbit

Come one guys... let's get this meet going. It's been a long time since we've done any meet! I mean, my track probably won't make it (Bad valve seal, but she still runs), but I sure can with another celica.

LegacyofDan

do i need to just make a random plan?
French Creek/Sonic again?
ideas?
I can come up with something if no one else is going to.

88gt4DE

Like I said in other ... Im game cept for weekend of 22nd and 23rd ... others all good far as I can tell. I was all over lancaster and strasburg this past weekend Dan in the trac ... all felt real good cept for the UN flat roads ... :wink:

97JZA80

I think u start with the date. We have so few chiming in interested that u base the location on the people commiting. So pick a date...first weekend of november?

scuba

Im good for November as long as we can do something near a Sonic, they have some very tasty food. :D

Also a meet in November would be great since it'll be cold outside and my a/c doesn't work, but my heat does. haha, btw, pushing 14lbs with a huge fmic now. hehe :shoots: stock!

Lamont

88gt4DE":a8wv4e8n said:
SWEEEET ... more tracs please !!! where the hell is Lamont and Willie ?

I'm down :D , my trac won't be able to make the meet, but I'll be there in my 6th gen. I guess I'll have to wash it after all :p :p . I still check in from time to time, but I missed this fall meet thread :shrug:

Mafix

the only reason i logged in is because dan asked. i'm game. though stuck on low boost. damnit.

text me guys.