Is there a colt state meet this fall?

WarTowels

Darn it!

What's the next closest meet/when? I didn't make it to a single one this year, I would like to though.

-Towels

88gt4DE

WarTowels":3lbm08ys said:
Darn it!

What's the next closest meet/when? I didn't make it to a single one this year, I would like to though.

-Towels

Not sure about up yer way but they are talking about one down this way 1st weekend of November ... kinda a hike for you though :(

WarTowels

There's an import madness event at New England Dragway (Epping, NH)... anyone want to go to that?

I have plans for Saturday, but I would break them for a few hours.

$35 to drag race
$10 to go

Also, they have these "test and tune" days on Saturdays that are open to the public (costs money) imagine an All-trac meet where people dragged their cars... one can dream. We could plan out going to one of those... I know this would be too far away for most people.

What else is going on, anything that would be reasonable for me to drive to? I kinda missed the season, it was a busy summer.

-Towels

88gt4DE

I would love to run the car sometime , but not too far from home just in case I break it ... I need to be in striking distance of a trailer and my tundra if i do that ... the meet down here isnt very organized yet so i doubt it .. most of the time only 5-6 tracs and thats it ...