any massholes or close bys around?

dustinbart

IHey I was just seeing how many all travail are around my area? I've got a gun metal st165. I go to university of Massachusetts Amherst and am part of the automotive club. We put on events and also go to the drag strip and wanted to know if any fellow all trac would wanna ride out sometime. The club has more subarus than I can shake a stick @ especially wrx's and id love to put a few in there place :D

GMan

A few around. Let us know the next time you have a meet.
Hard to get us together though. A lot of our cars are down.... :doh:

Regards;
---------------------------------------------------------------

alltracst185

Gman, my car might be ready in a few weeks, just in time for Winter :twisted: I'm down for a meet this coming Spring though :D

dustinbart

Sounds good guys, we also put in a car show every spring so if your cars are up by then your more than welcome to show them. Our website is www.umassmoto.com you can go there and check out pictures of the previous car shows and other info. But like the I said before I would love to see another all track along side mine. Its tough to represent all alone. Lol

WarTowels

I live in NH (Dover), but I don't go to Mass that often.

Mostly because I like dentless cars, my sanity, and clean air. :lol:

RafaCalde

WarTowels":1wfjlavc said:
I live in NH (Dover), but I don't go to Mass that often.

Mostly because I like dentless cars, my sanity, and clean air. :lol:

I agree but unfortunately I was force to move to Boston after losing my job last summer in Florida.

dustinbart":1wfjlavc said:
Sounds good guys, we also put in a car show every spring so if your cars are up by then your more than welcome to show them. Our website is http://www.umassmoto.com you can go there and check out pictures of the previous car shows and other info. But like the I said before I would love to see another all track along side mine. Its tough to represent all alone. Lol

I think you and I need to converse more. I'm gonna be transfering to UMass Lowell after I get my Associates next summer and I was wanting start a car club up there too. Maybe we could get something going between the two campuses.

GMan":1wfjlavc said:
A few around. Let us know the next time you have a meet.
Hard to get us together though. A lot of our cars are down.... :doh:

Brian, why must you remind us of that fact? Hopefully I'll be able to make headway on mine by the end of the summer.