another Maryland all trac owner

88gt4DE

Mafix":1tqri4y0 said:
mine runs. just not fast enough. after this i don't think any of you will be able to keep up. that's the plan anyways.

As if any of us could except for eric ... :rofl:

88gt4DE

Mafix":33n1akwn said:
pagoda again? now that i have brakes, tires, and spool! lol. that's what 5K in upgrades?

Sure sounds like it .... hopefully we dont stuck behind a pokey poke like the last time we were up there ... pagoda is good for me ... kinda far for you though ...

alternate.eago

dragstang86":wugrrr17 said:
I'm right next to BWI. I am starting on a full resto on mine soon though, so it's not going to be back on the road for meet til at least next year some time.

Where at next to BWI? I live in Glen Burnie....

Also I almost bought German's car when it was for sale.

I'm down for a meet any time, but my trac isn't quite up for it yet... The dd st202 is good though!

esracing

willie has some good horsepower numbers now. I think I'm gonna have to step my game up but you know I'm gonna get you out of da hole and you're gonna have to try to catch meO:)

dragstang86

alternate.eago":19reaoiz said:
dragstang86":19reaoiz said:
I'm right next to BWI. I am starting on a full resto on mine soon though, so it's not going to be back on the road for meet til at least next year some time.

Where at next to BWI? I live in Glen Burnie....

Also I almost bought German's car when it was for sale.

I'm down for a meet any time, but my trac isn't quite up for it yet... The dd st202 is good though!

I'm in Ferndale right off of Aviation, right before Andover road. Where at GB?