Picked up another trac and I must say, it's a beauty...

gt4play

Hiya folks,

Well, a buddy of mine stumbled across this find and shot me a couple of text messages immediately - couldn't believe my own eyes when I first saw it! A red 88 ST-165 with a mere 22,600 miles! This thing was tucked away on a small lot in the middle of nowhere, advertised with just a for sale sign in the window. Despite what common sense was telling me (i.e. why do I need 7 damn cars for 2 people???), I picked it up anyway. Best yet, I drove it home on my birthday (last night)!

It is absolutely and completely bone stock (with the exception of a sweet audio system). Other than that, it is just about as unmolested as they come. Black leather interior is flawless - in every sense of the word. It drives perfectly, smooth as can be. The only draw back is a dirty engine bay and a musty smell in the interior from years (literally) of sitting in a garage. I'll need to get in there and change out most (if not all) the seals and hoses, new fluids and probably new tires (they're rock hard).

I don't have pictures just yet, but I will soon. Just thought I'd share my enthusiasm for now. :D

UPDATE: (pics finally)

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo.jpg

photo14.jpg

underscore

Oh my god, that is beautiful! That interior is the cleanest leather interior I have ever seen!

Dare I ask, how much was it?

gt4play

DJ Sueno":1mi84z5m said:
Very nice... I'll have to check it out...

I'm home with the fam all weekend - feel free to drop by!

DJ Sueno":1mi84z5m said:
Happy B-day to you! 8)

Purely coincidence that I drove this home on my b-day, but - haha - not complaining! Thanks man!

WarTowels

I absolutely love your car collection. I can relate to it. ...Yours probably run more though.

Anyway, the latest addition is beautiful. What a rare find.

-Towels

GT4times2

Wow!! (jaw dropped). The car looks great!! Congratulations. Glad it's gone to an Alltrac (& Toyota) enthusiast. The car looks mint. What are your plans with the it? Keeping it stock? Again, Congrats. That has got to be one of, if not the cleanest ST165s I've seen in a while. ST165s are my favorite.