Switch to full style
Post a reply

Quiet in here

Tue May 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Where's everyone at? this place is dead and nothing going on. I guess everyone in busy this summer. :P :P :P :P :P
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Quiet in here

Tue May 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Hard at work! Contacted KO racing today, hopefully get this damn alltrac put back together soon!!! :shoots:

Re: Quiet in here

Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Ya I've been thinking the same thing lately lol. I guess this will become a discussion, so to add up, here's what some bastard did to my car today... It was brand new from last august :'(
Image

Re: Quiet in here

Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 am

Ouch! :pissed: is that a rock picked up by the road or someone threw one on you windshield?



polm wrote:Ya I've been thinking the same thing lately lol. I guess this will become a discussion, so to add up, here's what some bastard did to my car today... It was brand new from last august :'(
Image

Re: Quiet in here

Wed May 22, 2013 11:31 am

Still here Flor, just not posting much these days, no real progress being made on my end lately :roll: :? Hopefully it picks up soon, the weather is nice and we need to get a mini-meet in the works soon. I'll be in my 6th Gen, but I'm up for it.

Re: Quiet in here

Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 pm

celi_wabbit wrote:Ouch! :pissed: is that a rock picked up by the road or someone threw one on you windshield?



polm wrote:Ya I've been thinking the same thing lately lol. I guess this will become a discussion, so to add up, here's what some bastard did to my car today... It was brand new from last august :'(
Image


His car was in the college parking, vandalism suck .

Re: Quiet in here

Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm

That sicks

Re: Quiet in here

Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 pm

You know what I've been up too again ... :x

Re: Quiet in here

Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 am

Shoulda bought a real car.























Like a Dodge Avenger :)

Re: Quiet in here

Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm

The whole forum is a bit quiet. I think it will pick up as people get tired of the actually working on the cars in the heat.

Re: Quiet in here

Fri May 24, 2013 5:49 pm

I've been working on mine all damn winter with a bunch of stupid problems and then the engine started hammering ... Love the car but jesus come on ... cut me a break I'm tired :?

Re: Quiet in here

Fri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm

88gt4DE wrote:I've been working on mine all damn winter with a bunch of stupid problems and then the engine started hammering ... Love the car but jesus come on ... cut me a break I'm tired :?


I can understand that. No worries I will be your cheerleader.. Rah Rah Rah give me an 8!!! Give me an 8!!! Give me a GT4DE!!! What does that spell!?!?!?!?! 88gt4de!!!! YAY

Re: Quiet in here

Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Hotrodhendrix wrote:
88gt4DE wrote:I've been working on mine all damn winter with a bunch of stupid problems and then the engine started hammering ... Love the car but jesus come on ... cut me a break I'm tired :?


I can understand that. No worries I will be your cheerleader.. Rah Rah Rah give me an 8!!! Give me an 8!!! Give me a GT4DE!!! What does that spell!?!?!?!?! 88gt4de!!!! YAY



LOL !!! Thanks man !!! Engine #2 will be bigger and better !!! 8)

Re: Quiet in here

Sat May 25, 2013 3:09 pm

88gt4DE wrote:
Hotrodhendrix wrote:
88gt4DE wrote:I've been working on mine all damn winter with a bunch of stupid problems and then the engine started hammering ... Love the car but jesus come on ... cut me a break I'm tired :?


I can understand that. No worries I will be your cheerleader.. Rah Rah Rah give me an 8!!! Give me an 8!!! Give me a GT4DE!!! What does that spell!?!?!?!?! 88gt4de!!!! YAY



LOL !!! Thanks man !!! Engine #2 will be bigger and better !!! 8)



Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well, at least were starting some movement here. I'm glad I started something to wake this forum up. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know you've been working on that car of yours Rob. I've been meaning to drive down there to check out your progress and maybe bring my AT to have an excuse to drive it around.

Re: Quiet in here

Sat May 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Lamont wrote:Still here Flor, just not posting much these days, no real progress being made on my end lately :roll: :? Hopefully it picks up soon, the weather is nice and we need to get a mini-meet in the works soon. I'll be in my 6th Gen, but I'm up for it.


Hey Lamont, when are you going to come up again and hang? Hows that AT of yours, is it painted yet? Maybe after the holiday we could plan to hang at the house again. Let me know, hopefully some of these guys want to came for a little cruse around here.
Post a reply