Quiet in here

polm

Ya I've been thinking the same thing lately lol. I guess this will become a discussion, so to add up, here's what some bastard did to my car today... It was brand new from last august :'(

celi_wabbit

Ouch! :pissed: is that a rock picked up by the road or someone threw one on you windshield?

polm":3ecxd7hq said:
Ya I've been thinking the same thing lately lol. I guess this will become a discussion, so to add up, here's what some bastard did to my car today... It was brand new from last august :'(

Lamont

Still here Flor, just not posting much these days, no real progress being made on my end lately :roll: :? Hopefully it picks up soon, the weather is nice and we need to get a mini-meet in the works soon. I'll be in my 6th Gen, but I'm up for it.

warracer

celi_wabbit":3s46ljsj said:
Ouch! :pissed: is that a rock picked up by the road or someone threw one on you windshield?

polm":3s46ljsj said:

His car was in the college parking, vandalism suck .

88gt4DE

I've been working on mine all damn winter with a bunch of stupid problems and then the engine started hammering ... Love the car but jesus come on ... cut me a break I'm tired :?

Hotrodhendrix

88gt4DE":bbvcoebi said:
I've been working on mine all damn winter with a bunch of stupid problems and then the engine started hammering ... Love the car but jesus come on ... cut me a break I'm tired :?

I can understand that. No worries I will be your cheerleader.. Rah Rah Rah give me an 8!!! Give me an 8!!! Give me a GT4DE!!! What does that spell!?!?!?!?! 88gt4de!!!! YAY

88gt4DE

Hotrodhendrix":14pi1pck said:
88gt4DE":14pi1pck said:

I can understand that. No worries I will be your cheerleader.. Rah Rah Rah give me an 8!!! Give me an 8!!! Give me a GT4DE!!! What does that spell!?!?!?!?! 88gt4de!!!! YAY

LOL !!! Thanks man !!! Engine #2 will be bigger and better !!! 8)

celi_wabbit

88gt4DE":3vc3omuz said:
Hotrodhendrix":3vc3omuz said:
88gt4DE":3vc3omuz said:

LOL !!! Thanks man !!! Engine #2 will be bigger and better !!! 8)

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well, at least were starting some movement here. I'm glad I started something to wake this forum up. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know you've been working on that car of yours Rob. I've been meaning to drive down there to check out your progress and maybe bring my AT to have an excuse to drive it around.

celi_wabbit

Lamont":2he3thnf said:
Still here Flor, just not posting much these days, no real progress being made on my end lately :roll: :? Hopefully it picks up soon, the weather is nice and we need to get a mini-meet in the works soon. I'll be in my 6th Gen, but I'm up for it.

Hey Lamont, when are you going to come up again and hang? Hows that AT of yours, is it painted yet? Maybe after the holiday we could plan to hang at the house again. Let me know, hopefully some of these guys want to came for a little cruse around here.

97JZA80

celi_wabbit":1a72gitp said:
I know you've been working on that car of yours Rob. I've been meaning to drive down there to check out your progress and maybe bring my AT to have an excuse to drive it around.

You should come down we got loads of parking...lol

:twisted:

Super quiet in here, hope all is well with everyone. Mine is sitting not doing much, but is mobile at the moment, shhh dont tell it.

88gt4DE

celi_wabbit":7ohx5nos said:
I know you've been working on that car of yours Rob. I've been meaning to drive down there to check out your progress

Welcome anytime man ... just an empty engine bay currently and exposed leaky steering rack. Should get back into in here after june 8th ...

celi_wabbit

I may not be able to come at the moment guys. I decided to take my car apart and replace the front bushing. It's time to buy new tires for it and I figured I'd replace the bushings first and then get an alignment right with the tires.

88gt4DE

celi_wabbit":c2v6lbia said:
I may not be able to come at the moment guys. I decided to take my car apart and replace the front bushing. It's time to buy new tires for it and I figured I'd replace the bushings first and then get an alignment right with the tires.

I'm prol gonna be down till at least august depending on parts and time ...