Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Time for a meet ... DE , MD , PA , NJ , VA or any others

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Lamont wrote:We are long overdue for a meet and I'm in, just need a date in order to clear my schedule :wink:

We sure are man ... hope all is well for you and the family !
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:27 pm

genkidama wrote:Hey guys, I have a st165 alltrac and would definitely love to be a part of this meet! I live in Baltimore so it sounds like I am pretty close.

Checked into it and the patapsco state park is only 40 minutes from me. As long as I am not working I'm in.

What day were you all planning for this? Just want to make sure I'm off work, stoked to meet some other local alltrac owners!

Still working the dates ... you have never been to one of our meets ? most of them have been around that area ....

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:58 pm

88gt4DE wrote:
Lamont wrote:We are long overdue for a meet and I'm in, just need a date in order to clear my schedule :wink:

All is well on my end Rob, just keeping busy as usual. How are things on your end?

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Lamont wrote:
88gt4DE wrote:

All is well on my end Rob, just keeping busy as usual. How are things on your end?

Life is good , new job , new house , and just got engaged to Helen

Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Just a few Pictures.....

Travis and I at work.....
Attachments
20160112_145203-1_resized.jpg
20160112_145131_resized.jpg

Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:08 pm

88gt4DE wrote:
genkidama wrote:Hey guys, I have a st165 alltrac and would definitely love to be a part of this meet! I live in Baltimore so it sounds like I am pretty close.

Checked into it and the patapsco state park is only 40 minutes from me. As long as I am not working I'm in.

What day were you all planning for this? Just want to make sure I'm off work, stoked to meet some other local alltrac owners!

Still working the dates ... you have never been to one of our meets ? most of them have been around that area ....

So I just got my altrac about 2 years ago. So I have never had a chance to join in a meet. I am off Saturday's so that would wrk for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

Looking forward to meeting some other owners.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:33 am

genkidama wrote:
88gt4DE wrote:

So I just got my altrac about 2 years ago. So I have never had a chance to join in a meet. I am off Saturday's so that would wrk for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

Looking forward to meeting some other owners.

Sounds great !

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:50 pm

yes we need to start setting this up soon
Attachments
sam pics 348.jpg

Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:13 am

"The Black" will be done real soon.
I hope this is set soon, I'd like to drive it to a meet up and meet some more All-Trac owners.
Is it going to be a two day event or a one day one!!! Any ways, I will be looking forward to coming to it.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Any New ideas on date or location?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Always a one day event for us. No time as it is. We had some good ideas on meet points. let keep this rolling and get a date locked down ...

Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:35 pm

I hope it is not the first week of April, or I will have to pass. Flying out to reno to pick up a FX-16 Corolla [rust free] and get it shipped back home.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Gt4play is going to help set this up soon .meets pass we meet the do a cruise then get food .or BBq and cruise again

Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:57 pm

esracing wrote:Gt4play is going to help set this up soon .meets pass we meet the do a cruise then get food .or BBq and cruise again

Yup .. guessing after the wedding for sure ... :rofl:

Mon May 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Im ready for a meet, been forever since we had one!
Post a reply