Page 1 of 2

Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:32 pm
by Sal_the_man
Title: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15
Where: 200 Schoolhouse Dr, Middletown, MD 21769 (Rally Point)
When: January 17, 2015 @ 12:00PM

Image

Hey guys, I sold my MR2 earlier this year but would like to meet Alltrac owners in the area! This is a small cruise that UMD's car club - College Park Tuning - has planned for next month. It would be a great opportunity to meet you guys in person.

_______________

Assuming it hasn't snowed around that date, this will be a fun activity to do over break. It's significantly shorter than the catoctin cruise, but much smoother and arguably faster. It will probably take 1.5 - 2 hours to complete if we're going at a moderate pace, but I know all the places where we can open the taps ;)

We can all go downtown for food afterwards. There is this restaurant called "Pizza & Pretzel creations" which has dope pizza.

So who's down?

Image


Image

_________________________________________

1. Salman Kazmi - Ride along
2. Morgan Rock - Subaru Legacy 2.5T
3. Logan Bair - Mazdaspeed Miata
4. Danny Gross - Mazda 3
5. Max Korzan - Red civic
6. Timpi Singh - Porsche 911
7. Amad Syed - Focus ST
8. Kingake - MKII MR2
9. Alex Murphy - BMW M5
10. Muneer Zuhurudeen - Fiesta ST
11. Willie Williamson - MKII MR2 Turbo
12. Louis Schiavone - Ride Along
13. Ammar Yasser - BMW M3
14. David Podloch - Mazda 6
15. Max Kolesar - Fiesta ST
16. Hayat Noor - A car
17. Jamal Aladdin - Focus ST
18. Eric Sieve - Celica All Trac
19. Nate Self - Ride along
20. Dan Gugger - Ride Along
21. Chris Cervenka - Mustang 5.0
22. Zhao - Mustang 5.0
23. Danny Pennington - Subaru WRX

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:12 pm
by 88gt4DE
My schedule is actually open. Need to do a maintenance run down and oil change being its really just mostly sat around for 2 months ... Obviously any hint of snow or salt and I'm out ... :smokes:

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:57 pm
by Sal_the_man
88gt4DE wrote:My schedule is actually open. Need to do a maintenance run down and oil change being its really just mostly sat around for 2 months ... Obviously any hint of snow or salt and I'm out ... :smokes:


Ha you still have some time to do both. And yes, most people share that concern

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:08 pm
by Sal_the_man
Just want to clarify that next week's cruise will be postponed if there is snow on the roads. However, we will still be driving even if there is salt on the ground. I know that is a concern for some, but that is the plan.

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:17 pm
by Sal_the_man
Roads are clearing up nicely, and weather forecast looks sunny for Saturday :)

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:19 pm
by esracing
Mite make this one .i have to install the quarter glasses back in3

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:08 am
by Sal_the_man
I believe in youuu!

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 pm
by Lamont
I miss cruising :cry:

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:33 pm
by Sal_the_man
Then join us :D PA isn't too far from Middletown, MD

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:12 pm
by Lamont
Sal_the_man wrote:Then join us :D PA isn't too far from Middletown, MD


Maybe next time. My cars are both under construction at the moment :(

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 pm
by Sal_the_man
womp womp womppp :/

I did a dry run today. It took 1 hour and 16 minutes by myself, and I was driving quite spiritedly. I say 90% of the roads are salt free, and the other 10% you are driving for one minute total.

Was only stuck behind cars twice throughout the drive. Other than that, they were pretty empty and was very fun

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:32 am
by 88gt4DE
Gonna have to sit this one out. Way to busy at work this week to even get it up there ... Enjoy guys :smokes:

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:05 pm
by Sal_the_man
Bummer. I'll try to take pictures

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 pm
by 88gt4DE
Sal_the_man wrote:Bummer. I'll try to take pictures



Thanks , I wanted to since Eric was coming out too ... just no time after the holidays ...

Re: Middletown Cruise 1/17/15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:07 pm
by Sal_the_man
For those who are participating in the cruise tomorrow, please arrive at the high school by 12:00PM sharp. We will be leaving by 12:20PM and will not be waiting for anyone coming late. Address is in the original post.

Feel free to hit me up (Salman) at 301-788-7168 if you have any questions, or need to find the way.