Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Who's down for a meet!?!?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Just measure the distance between the two that are the fairest from each other and split that in half and find a place around that distance and lets do it!!!!!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am

buffalohunter7321 wrote:Just measure the distance between the two that are the fairest from each other and split that in half and find a place around that distance and lets do it!!!!!

Doing that. . just briefly looking at the map. . I looks like somewhere in the middle of West VA would split the difference for the four I saw mention where they are.

Places I entered where we're are from:
Eagleville, TN
Dayton, OH
Fairfax, VA
Allentown, PA

Ideas?

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:41 am

If I still have my alltrac by Nov 18th I'm definitly down. I live in La Vergne, TN.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 am

If everyone is OK with it than we just need to find a place in that area. Doesn't need to be a state park, we could meet at a place to eat and go over some maps of the area or ask on our site here if any one knows of a good place to hold a meet there as long as it is with in a certain distance. I have been to meets held in K-mart parking lots before !!!
I find that people just want to get together to see what we have done to our cars or haven't done to them. But a place that offers NO problems of bothering other people's routines. As long as we don't do any do-nuts or burnouts, we'll be fine. But if you want to do a burnout, than I suggest we meet at a local drag strip!!!

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 pm

I like the idea of meeting for dinner and hang out somewhere.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Looks like the eastern side of Ohio or WV is a central point. I'm good with wherever.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:19 am

How about waynesboro Pa?

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Count me out of this one, a bit too far for me. Even WV is a stretch. . Maybe another time. There are occasionally Celica meets in NC by Deals Gap, I'd like to catch one of those sometime.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:31 pm

What we should do is organize a big meet for next summer. Maybe ocean city Maryland. And we can make a weekend out of it

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:07 am

Lets be fair to all who want to come.
We all want to have a meet up. I would sure like to go to one where ever it is. That is why I said just divide the distance and meet there. If you can make it. great. But if you can't make it, and you can't come. There is always "MAYBE" another one.
I think that having several of just small groups of members close to each other would be good for us all. And than have bigger meets also so has to get to know other members who are not close to us.

There is already larger meets that our established and should not be interfered with by the smaller ones.
I am going broke by giving my two cents again. This makes 4 cent in to this and not a single meet up yet. Just my two cents worth.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm totally in agreement with you man. But nobody wants to drive any distance to meet up with 4 people. Would be nice if we could get at least 12 in agreement.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 am

Hi from Wilkes-Barre, PA and will go 4-5 hrs, say Pittsburgh (been there many times) or Cumberland MD (been there) they have great roads and eats, etc.

1988 All Trac
1985 GTS -Coupe sold for Supra
1984 Supra rust ate it
1980 GT Coupe sold for tuition
1977 GT Liftback rust ate it
1972 PL-510 SSS had to mention...
Sounds like a good time!
Mike G

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Hey guys, long time lurker here under a new handle. If swaps are welcome to attend then I would like to join!
I saw someone post something about Deals Gap, NC. I am located in Western NC recently from Florida. I'd love to get in on some local meets :D

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:00 pm

As for me, your welcome to come with what ever you drive. One day next year I plan on driving my 1953 Ford to a couple of meets, that is if there ever is any meets!!!

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 pm

I think any kind of vehicle should be more than welcome. I'd prefer anything Toyota related but a car enthusiast is a car enthusiast in my book.
Post a reply