Northeast Roll Call

A

Anonymous

There once was a man from Pawtucket.......

What's up Chris, we need to get together so that I can check out that Aussie. Nice to see that you were finally able to apply a crowbar to that wallet. :D

Roll call: Hanover, NH

LTJBOY18

We should get a meet together. Im sure theres quite a few of us from the northeast. Im entering my car into the Hot Import Nights and Dazes Show in Atlantic City on Saturday,October 23rd. That would definately be a good wkend and spot to meet up.
MIke :smokes:

RIalltrac

There once was a man from Pawtucket.......

What's up Chris, we need to get together so that I can check out that Aussie. Nice to see that you were finally able to apply a crowbar to that wallet.

Roll call: Hanover, NH

I'm assuming this is Kirk you should try logging in :p , how ya been? I had intentions of going to Epping this weekend, but of course I have to work. I have to be there for 3, which would give me enough time to make an appearance, but I kinda have to crawl back under the car and do some adjusting to the aussie stuff, theres something vibrating and I dont think I torqued the cat down enough. Crowbar to the wallet, more like an atomic bomb :( , it was worth it though. Topped off with ceramic coatings from finishline, it was definately a large expenditure.

gt4tuner

Ithaca, NY (upstate)
And I got a friend here that has a pair of alltracs. He doesn't post much though. So three st-185s in this area :) !!!!

A

Anonymous

Windham, Maine.
1992 Toyota Celica GT(Turbo Project)
Im new as of Today so just say HI