Rhode Island Convention Center
One Sabin Street
Providence, RI 02903

http://www.realhitech.com/

I have been to some shows locally, I may take a
trip a bit further south.

Regards;

RIalltrac

hhhhmm, I wonder, I've never seen this show at the convention center before. Providence cops are dicks, so dont be surprised to get your balls busted at or around that show. I'll still go, my cars not so flashy but it definately grabs enough attention. Its too close to me to not go.

GMan

> SnowDRiFT
> Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:34 am
> ...dont play, you guys know you wanna go to SEMA..

Sure I'd love to go. But that nearly doubles the distance.

> east coast mini meet!

East coast Middle meet ? :)
That would make it More interesting,

How does the East Coast SEMA compare to the
Las Vegas SEMA ? Been there. It is too bug to see all
at once. Need Several DAYS to see It All.

Is SEMA NJ opened to the public ?
Or you have to be sponsered/work for a shop ?

Regards;

SnowDRiFT

Sorry about the distance... its a 4 hour drive from western mass to my house and then another hours or so to AC. if the 5+ trip is too long just drive faster! :p

In regards to a meet, im planning on setting up a real nice one as soon as im done with school, which is 12 days... im soo dead... but anyway it will consist of a dyno day at turbotrix (www.turbotrix.com) they have an awd dyno and are 15 min from my house and about 15 mini from englishtown race way. so the plan would be to dyno all day and get to the track as soon as it opens if not early and chill out all night. ill keep everyone posted in regards to this. i dont wanna create a post to another lost and heart braking all trac meet.

as far as the size of the show its a very nice one days event, you CAN see and be part of everything. last year they had some STis, 350s and a non tubo Neon :shrug: to test on a small track. and at the end of the day signal came out and did a awesome drift show. it was easily my fav car show ever.

Plus if your old enough you can stay in AC and enjoy the city more. i wasn't old enough last year, but this year ill go explore! :smokes: