MR2 Mini Meet in Jersey

TheRealDealGT4

Hey guys, yesterday i took my trac to a mr2 meet at hooters on rt17 in paramus with the mr2 guys. i had a lot of fun with them, and there was a decent turnout like 15 cars. they were all very nice as always and very interested in the car. im sure they wouldnt mind if we went to meets with them, they are a great bunch of ppl. :)

RIalltrac

I've been to meets with MR2's, they're all pretty good guys. Its just hard to keep up with the stories, only because your not tapped into thier community to the point where you know all the drama. Otherwise, I love checking out the 2's and they seem to appreciate the AT's just as much.

Bori

Hey, I know just where that is. I wish I had known, I would have gone too. :cry: Oh well, Maybe next time.

There is a body shop next to where I live with like 10 Mr2's always hanging out. I wonder if they where there. HHMM

Bori

I live about half an hour from Marlon. (Depending on how fast I'm going) :wink:

Actually, I'm going to his house tonight. We're gonna shoot some pool.

If it's not too much short notice, come hang out.

Feel free to call me at 908-414-4116. I'm always down for a little get together. :smokes:

Be safe
Bori

TheRealDealGT4

Yea thats snds good, i think im pretty good at pool... somtimes lol :)
i would have today but we had a nice lil storm come in pretty fast. sry. but yeah ill call you up next time im around or with marlon.