all trac memebers in virginia

suprakid95

just wanted to know how many of you are out there...post some specs about your ride as well...

im 50/50 about getting an alltrac its my friends 1988 all trac white interior is really clean and has tons of mods....bad thing is it has a blown headgasket so parents dont want me to get it :cry: ...lets see how it goes..

black88inmd

Hey there, there's quite a few alltrac people in the general area (md, va, pa) I believe this is the most heavily alltraced area in the us. If you do get the trac just a warning that unless your buddy has kept it in good condition, you'll probably have to spend a fair amount on it. But it's a great time when you see peoples faces when you tell them it's turbo awd :D

RIalltrac

black88inmd":3kz505lo said:
I believe this is the most heavily alltraced area in the us

For real? My vote would go to SoCal, you ever see pics from meets over there, there have to be 20+ AT's that show up to each meet.

black88inmd

Hmm, being on the otherside didnt know all that much about the socal ones. We have quite a few over here..just the majority dont run :twisted:

sakara

I think that it is a very close run between the NE and so cal... I live in pa and was just in san diego... I got 7 all tracs at our all gen meet in chino hills last sunday. BUT... I think we North Easters might win them out... alot of the ones out there aren't taken care of very well... but the ones at the meet were nice :D I'll tell ya one thing though... as far as 165's... I think the North east wins O_O I prefer te 185 though :p

suprakid95

its in northern virginia...when some of you can help me out with the car...if i get it let me know i could use all the help i can get...specially cause there arent too many people that know how to work on the motor.

Ricardo

I'm located here in Alexandria Va off RT395. If you need any help let me know! Hope you have some dow to dish out for repairs and parts because owning an AT is no joke. Everyone becomes a better mechanic after they first own one. Just get ready for :bangshead:

suprakid95

aite cool i'll def. be hitting both u guys up if i get it, and also hit me up if u need any helping hands, or tools. 8)

oooo and also if you need discount parts from toyota i'll see what i can do. :)

silence

suprakid95:

I grew ip in fairfax, va, graduated from Robinson. i have since moved to Richmond. If you need any help with the car, let me know, i've had 3 motors in my 165 and just finished building my 185 motor. I also have a bunch of 165/185 motor parts.

suprakid95

ummm well i do need help replacing the headgasket...i have no idea how to do that but i did order the comtics head gasket...

Mafix

and this is what happens to me every time...just bought a NEW 165 header from toyota...wasn't expensive at all. hell i'm amazed i found one at all.

suprakid95

well thats because you can install it...i cant...i want someone to show me how but its pretty ahrd and i dont have a garage...im willing to pay for the labor tho.