July 30th Hooters meet

sakara

Hey guys... Meet is schduled for Saturday July 30th at hooters in Rockville. I know this has been posted on allgencelica and newcelica so I figured I'd post it here since it's an all trac meet :p lol... here is the info from Chris *gt4play*

Well, it's finalized. We're all planning on meeting at Hooters in Rockville:

http://hooters.know-where.com/hoote...te=046&address=

Saturday, July 30th 11:00am. A couple of folks might be scheduling their cars on Altered's AWD dyno sometime that early afternoon (if anybody's interested).

So, are you all meeting that Sat or not? A few of us were going to make our way over to D&B's if you all still decided to move forward with scheduling a meet on the same day.

Otherwise, feel free so stop by.

Lets get a roll call :D

1. Ash *me*
2. Matt *arknack*
3. Chris *gt4play*
4. Willie *mafix
5. Bori
6. Valent, Martin
7. Relton, Mike
8. Sexton Tim
9. Siegel Todd
10. Plessing Tim boostedbluetoyotas
11. McJonathan Ray
12. Corse Gary(raymond)
13. Carter Jimmy
14. Carlos *djsueno*
15. Duncan *black88inmind*
16. Avi *shagz00*
17. silence
18. Jack *raging paseo*
19. Andy *iggy*
20. Snyder

Maybe
1. Austen - if I can talk him into comming down
2. Heather - Heat
3. sickcelica696
4. Sean *trdguy1981*

let me kniw if anything needs updated or fixed :D

black88inmd

Looks like theres gonna be a pretty good showing :D

I'm pretty sure that jim (racerjim, i assume his name is Jim :twisted:) is also going to be there, so thats another to add to the roster. I know one or two people who may also be coming as they're really interested in alltracs.

Shaggz00

RacerJim is Jimmy Carter. I'll call him today and see how it's going and if he can make it. Also ad Ed and Eric(both 165's). They will both be there.

A

Anonymous

Kount me in too! sakara, please do me a favor a call willie for me please. I lost my cell phone. Avi's & Willies cell number was in it as well. Hopefully wille has those front fenders ready for me too :wink: ! By the way, is it at hooters or D&B? Thank you so much.

sakara

yea... whos the guest? lol. let me know and I'll give him a call, lol.

Also... we are meeting at hOOters :D if we wanna go do anything else such as go to D&B and play in their game area then I wouldn't care. If anyone wants to do it, I'll go too, lol. Also, I was thinkin... At Starbucks on the weekends there are a bunch of cars that get together kinda like an unofficial car meet... so If anyone wanted to roll over there later in the day when that happens, then that would be cool to have a bunch of all tracs there :D

Also... Is anyone going to want to caravan? I know Bori has a NJ caravan... I'm gonna do the PA caravan if anyone is interested and if any of the MD guys wanna meet up in Frederick area then we can meet up there... I have a couple friends comming with me... I know it'll be me, matt, andy *iggy from AGC 7th gen ap gt-s*, maybe my friend justin, maybe but prolly not austen, carlos if he wants to meet up... may run into chris on the way down again :p lol... any one that is interested, let me know :D

Sakara,
Whats with this OO business :p

I am starting a Scion Tc caravan and a "stop at Tim's house" and
help him put the timing belt on his MR2 turbo caravan. These could
easily be put into one caravan :evil:

gt4play

BoostedBlueToyotas":236oovl0 said:
Sakara,
Whats with this OO business :p

I am starting a Scion Tc caravan and a "stop at Tim's house" and
help him put the timing belt on his MR2 turbo caravan. These could
easily be put into one caravan :evil:

Pless, is a timing belt installation the only thing preventing you from getting that MR2 on the road between now and Sat?

black88inmd

Well I think theres enough people here to do a rockville caravan XD.

Also a friend of mine may or may not be coming in a vr6 corrado. Also would anyone object to a evo putting down 375 at the wheels attending possibly?

Chris,
No, the car is in pieces (how did that happen :twisted: )
I got the Aussie B-pipe and muffler today. I order the idlers,
water pump today, they will be here Wednesday. The dreaded
crankshaft bolt is off (starter trick worked this time). I bought
a Sears pulley puller for removing the cranshaft pulley. Basically
the car is stripped to the longblock with the motor in the car so
NO, even if I worked on it full time I couldnt get it done by Saturday.
Still waiting for the thermostat neck to be shipped from Finishline,
they forgot to send it (or its lost) with all the other stuff.

So, either I am coming in the Tc or nothing at all :shrug:
How did I know that Finishline would have my parts for 5 months :cry:

sakara

I don't care what car u bring Tim... ur comming :p lol. where were u rockville guys wanna meet up? cause we are comming from frederick