July 30th Hooters meet

MrWOT

Damn that sucks :( So how did it happen? I don't get the tires off the rims thing since I see all four on them? :shrug: I've rolled a car at 37mph before after hitting a curb (was sliding on ice, corrected my spin but not enough traction to prevent smacking the curb) so I can relate to that :|

In other news, tell me when you start to part it out, there are a few pieces I need and it looks like you took great care of that car :( That makes the loss even worse :(

Rick89GTS

God, that makes me sick to my stomach to see that beautiful 165 all crushed up like that. But we're all glad you guys are OK. The front bumper and fogs look like they made it through OK too.....

gtfour77

Wow....what a shame....really. Just glad to hear you guys are ok.... That car was sooo nice....I even told him to get a little POR-15 on that rear quarter panel....would have been beautifull!
You guys be carefull out there, we can;t afford to loose any more of these jewels... :shock:

black88inmd

Man the really really sucks. Amazing that you all walked away from it unharmmed. So where and how did this happen? and the tire popping off the rim deal has me confused as well :shrug: Once again it's really good you all got out unharmmed.

mike325ci

:shock: WHOA!!! i kept going back/forth to the photos from the meet and then the "after" photos and i still can't believe it. i am more amazed that you both are completely fine after all that!! wow :shock: :shock:

Ricardo

I am so glad to see both of you walking away from that accident! Chris and Willie, God was with you when that happened. The best thing is that you guys are alive and well. So sorry you lost the AT! They can be replaced. :cry: :cry: :cry:

CMS-GT4

Looks like sakara barrowed my advatar. :p

Wish I could go to a Celica meet again. We don't have them around here anymore.

acylon

Rick89GTS":2gfgvl8s said:
God, that makes me sick to my stomach to see that beautiful 165 all crushed up like that. But we're all glad you guys are OK. The front bumper and fogs look like they made it through OK too.....
I agree... :cry: :doh:

liphs alltrac

Thank god you guys are ok. From the looks of the accident things could've been much worse. Anyways, Im dropping you a pm on some parts. Thanks

Ricardo

Haha wow! I log in and just look back 9 years ago to a lot of fun I had with my Alltrac and just networking with all you guys. Now most of us grown up, have kids, live in different states and married. :) I just felt like posting in these old posts knowing that all of you would get a bizarre notice that there's a new message here. Haha I hope life has been kind to you guys. Btw, I'm looking at a blue st165 for sale for $1500. Everything is in great condition, just needs a new bottom end. Wondering if I should dig up old emotions and go ahead with driving around in an Alltrac again :)

mike325ci

^ best thread revival of the decade :rofl:

I did get a notice, and was wondering what it was for... :) I find that life sometimes comes full circle (or maybe in cycles)-- The AW11 MR2 that I sold, I missed a car like that, so I got another one in January. Still have the AllTrac, but yeah, lots have happened-- we definitely grow older that's for sure, nothing can stop that...

Hope everyone is well~

Ricardo

Hahaha I figured it would work. I since have had two beautiful kids, one going on 6 (same bday as me, so cool) and one thinks he's 5 but he's 2.5 haha. Nearing the end of my LS3 500hp 300zx build for road course. Living in the DC area. Life really hits you in the face at times when you have a chance to look back and see how far you've come. I enjoyed those late 90d earlier 00s in the car scene and acting a fool. Lets see who else will chime in on this post haha

Mafix

zombie post!!!!
I still have a celica...not the one I had at this meet.
skinny tim bought yours ricardo

Ricardo

Haha did he now! My poor celica is a community hoe these day. I thought about this other blue one I saw for sale. He only wants $1500 for it completely intact. Looks really really good too. But he said sounds like it needs either a rod or main bearing. I do have access to a 65 long block tho in good condition. Just don't know if its worth the entire swapping out long blocks and the hassle it takes