ToyotaNation Meet - 8/28/05 - Marlborough, MA

A

Anonymous

It's time once again for all TN New Englanders to get together and embrace all that is Toyota. Well, maybe not so dramatic, but you get the idea.

Time for another meet. I figure the usual meeting place is sufficient. For those of you who don't know:

Sunday, 8/28/05

Solomon Pond Mall parking garage. Meet up between *1:30 - 2:00 PM*

601 Donald Lynch Boulevard
Marlborough, MA 01752601

Solomon Pond Mall is conveniently located at Exit 25B off I-495 or I-290 in Marlborough, MA.

I figure we'll do the usual thing. Hang out in the parking lot for a bit. Wait for everyone to arrive. Chit chat, then grab a bite to eat.

Maybe Nuno will take us on another nice cruise to a park or something for some nice pics.

Another idea I had was maybe catch a movie or something when the sun goes down. Whatever! Either way, we always seem to have a great time.

Tell your friends! Let's try to get as many people as possible. Summer's winding down here people!

Let's start a list!

1. 4DMR2t (write something funny here)

Gary

Frank, I would be there if I can get out of this storm (it's hitting south FL tomorrow :pissed: ) and someone gives me a ride :coughbriancough:

A

Anonymous

Gary":2bzuyuz9 said:
Frank, I would be there if I can get out of this storm (it's hitting south FL tomorrow :pissed: ) and someone gives me a ride :coughbriancough:

Dude, what you doin in FL? Will you be in the area for the weekend? I might be able to give you a ride.

Lemme know!
Frank

Gary

I have no chance to make it Frank.
Thanks for offering me a ride.
I'm still here in FL and will be here until Monday.
All flights were cancelled. :bangshead: