SEPT 24, Colt State Park, Bristol, RI meet!!

presure2

hey everyone, its time for another round @ colt state park in bristol, RI.
sept 24th, we'll be meeting up around 12-1 or so, hanging out doing the whole burger/hot dog thing for a while, checking out each others cars, blah blah, and possibly heading out driving somewhere, maybe ending up @ Dave and Busters in the providence place mall at some point for some fun and games.

for directions, type in 1060 hope st., Bristol, RI into mapquest. there is no address # for colt state park, you'll see two huge bull statues at the entrance tho, its hard to miss...

all are welcome,
hope to see alot of you there!!
jenn & manny

presure2

chris you fucker....your supossed to BE THERE!
yes the meet is still on, we got about 15 or so cars without chris and jeremey
would love to have some ALLTRACs representin' lol
come on guys!
1 presure2 - Manny
2 batman722 - Dustin
3 defgeph - Jeff
4 black2na - Derek
5 Gary - Gary
6 TheStreetzKing - Nick
7 ghostdog - Peiter
8 97celica - Steve
9 0 playr158 - daniel
10 alltracman - jeremey- not gonna make it i think
11 rialltrac - chris - not coming..fucker!
12 ridon - don
13 calamity concept
14 emr2er - broken tranny
15 4dmr2t - frank
15 mazterdizaster - maybe
16 xoxo -
17 MR2soloII - Brandan
also got some people coming that arnt on the list
:)

RIalltrac

damn man your bitter, cant help it I need to go to make sure my brother-in-law doesnt kill himself on the mountain, damage control. Otherwise I would be there.....fucker..... :p

alltracman78

yeah, I won't be there. Sorry Manny.
I gots some shite to deal with here at home on Sat.
Then I leave Sat night for good 'ol NC....

presure2

chris, and jeremey, its cool man...i understand. im just bustin chops! :D
i know how it is chris,....pukey little 5sfte...200+whp...246ftlbs..makin u SCARED????BEWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH j/k man..hopfully we can get together here soon before the weather REALLY starts to get cold..lol
anyway, g-man, gary, hope to see you guys tommorow, looks like we're gonna have a pretty good turnout despite jeremey and chris not being there. :)

Gary

Sorry Manny, I did not make it.
I was busy with moving, U-haul only rented the van for 8 hours :shoots:
Wish I had a truck. :(

RIalltrac

Hey manny maybe we'll just have to wait until it gets cold to meet up, you know with my stockish 3s and the awd in the snow......... :p

presure2

RIalltrac":2pgsjh37 said:
Hey manny maybe we'll just have to wait until it gets cold to meet up, you know with my stockish 3s and the awd in the snow......... :p
HAHAHA if there is snow on the ground, my celi DONT MOVE.
i put WAY too much into her to take THAT chance :wink:
hopfully ill be getting jeremeys spare 185 motor, and swap that in in the spring.. :smokes:

RIalltrac

presure2":1ta64n7s said:
RIalltrac":1ta64n7s said:
HAHAHA if there is snow on the ground, my celi DONT MOVE.
i put WAY too much into her to take THAT chance :wink:
hopfully ill be getting jeremeys spare 185 motor, and swap that in in the spring.. :smokes:

thats a good way to live with that car, if I had done what you've done that thing wouldnt even move at the slightest notion of snow. so your ditching the 5s and stepping up to where the big boys play. Got any real plans for it, or just dropping it in stock?

presure2

it'll be basicly stock to start off...unless i can afford it without getting rid of the 27.. :smokes:
as far as plans...ohh yea.. i have PLANS :wink: :twisted:

GMan

> presure2
> Location: fall river, ma
> Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:51 am
> as far as plans...ohh yea.. i have PLANS Wink Twisted Evil

Why not keep the FWD as it is, just tweak it ?
It makes a fast summer car.

Pick up a winter beater as a project ?
http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php ... 0&start=50

@ MetalliKAT97
@ All Trac Club Member
@ Location: Daytona Beach
@ Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:41 pm
@ ...and the fact that it doesnt start(because of the fluid fire they had in it)
@ But like i said before i have my motor to shove in it incase of anything.
@ Not to mention im sending the money order for the car today.

It was Supposed to be Sold already ?

It Is STILL sitting. I drive buy it on my way to work.
Maybe the sale fell thru ?

There are Other deals around to be had as well.
Unless you want to try adding awd to your current project ? :)

Regards;

presure2

naaa...im sick of "messing" around with the 5sfte thing.
it was a GREAT learning project, fun...and pretty quick for what it is...but it's just not worth it going any farther...ive already spent WAY more than i wanted to originally, just to get where im @ now...spending more $$ just to see it pop just isnt worth it for me.
as far as it being a fast summer car, it is, BUT with the way power cuts off @ 4400rpm, makes for a boring highway ride.
no AWD plans in my future, im not jesse james. :wink:
i just wanna get away from the "nonono" mentality that follows all 5sfte projects, and step into the land of YES :lol:
the possibilitys are endless :wink:
not that ill be doing anything crazy, pretty much your basic bolt-ons..and maybe a few "extras"..hehe
im working on plans now.. :smokes:

presure2

RIalltrac":1x5g4yd8 said:
c'mon kid, forged internals, huge turbo, standalone, dont you want to spin tires until they melt off?
hahaha yea, forgies, h-beam rods, T-88 turbo, nemisis EMS...as long as your buyin chris!! :twisted:
ahahah
naaa. nothing crazy like that...those kinda plans are being saved for the DUECE :D