6. Heat
7. trdguy1981
8. sickcelica696
9. just_Andy
10. mafix

Maybe:
1.Duncan

Mafix

do i look like i drive that fast? i mean honestly that's about 2.5 hours away once i get around pothole hell, i mean baltimore.

black88inmd

Hmm, a little ways off. Might be worth a cruise to Northern Parkway later that night though. Could be interesting. Put me in as a maybe.

Mafix

you can do it...i've seen you do it before. lol. hey call my house if you get that 165. 410-4145817. try not to call after 10.

alltracman78

sakara":2ygksmtu said:
it's outside of baltimore... an hour and a half from me so prolly the same from u

Which direction from Baltimore?
I'll be headed back to NC around that time. Maybe I can actually make a meet for once. :p
Of course I will have the truck. The 'Trac will be under the knife for a while.....

sakara

it's a little north of baltimore... ur actually fairly close, lol... I don't care what kind of cars ppl bring... yea it's a celica meet, but we open our meets to other toyotas as well... there will prolly be a few rollas and maybe a couple matrix's as well :D It's for the cars... but more so for the ppl :D

alltracman78

It's on the 26th?
Sat?
I probably won't be leaving until Mon, as I will be trying to avoid the Holiday traffic. I have to drive 13 hrs minimum. Much longer with all the idiots on the road around the holidays......

That's a bit too far to just shoot down for a day or 2. Baltimore is almost exactly in the middle for me.
Especially since I have to pull the engine from my 91 that week.
:(

Mafix

BTW bori's new AT...very nice and sooo clean. just mint. and i just had a thought sakura... how the hell do i make it on these lists before i even know about the event? it's not like i'm at ever one...is it?

sakara

GAH!!! yall need to bring ur asses out here :p

Martin... I gotta find out about that guy still... I dunno what's up... if for some reason he's gone then u can have a body, lol

gtfour77

Thanks Ashley, There is no rush....
Hope you all have fun!!! You need to come to WV sometime or at least come autocross with us in the spring at BeaveRun!!! :wink: