Anyone know a good machine shop?

rightrac

I Need a serious shop that really knows what they are doing in the north east. My shop has dicked me around for the last time. i debated sending my stuff off to chrisK but shipping cost on top of his already pricey ways kills it.
anyone got some guys they really trust?

thanks in advance

TheRealDealGT4

Yeah Bobs Automotive in Harrison,NJ. Just type it into search engine and you should find him. He does great work ive had all my engine work done there and no complaints.

sakara

If u feel like taking a drive to MD then the supra experts at MSP sport would be the ones I'd go to... They know what they are doing and they are the only ones I'd trust with the all trac... even with a 205

C-dubb

Performance Engineering here in Holland Michigan did my build...they're pretty damn good, i can send you the build sheet of mine...it's pretty extensive pretty good price considering all the work.

C-dubb

...what is michigan considered? and please dont say midwest. it's wrong. Did you mean New England in general?

C-dubb

yes i know michigan is not included in new england, but he didnt say new england or NE he said "north east" and michigan is more north east than it is anything else.

alltracman78

By NE I meant North East. :p
It's not really East at all. Middle is the best way to put it.

Face it, no-one want's Michigan included with thier state. :D

C-dubb

haha i know...no one wants us :( ... I Thought it might have been close enough for him to consider because he said something about shipping to chrisk but it was too far...michigan is roughly a state or two away...