Alltracs in FL

RafaCalde

so how many of us are just in Florida. Give your name, where you are, model, color, any mods you may have and if so hp and tq. i'd like to know how many of us are here florida.

Rafa
Daytona Beach
1990 White
Carlos Sainz motor and ECU
3" exhaust
17"Enkei wheels

Gino Merlot

1991 All Trac

Not completed yet, List of mods so far: HKS Super Megaflow Intake,Straight intake pipe,Megan Oil catch can,boost reference fuel pressure regulator,550cc injectors,255 Walbro fuel pump,HKS Twin Power Ignition,NGK step 3 cold plugs,Nology wires,SS Autochrome 3 inch down pipe and Tublar style manifold with a ceramic jet coating,short shifter,Venom 400 ECU,Pivot Turbo Timer,Wide band O2 sensor,Whiteline Suspension,AFR Gauge,EGT,Boost,Oil pressure,Oil temp,and volatage,custom aluninum battery box with Optima battery yellow top,Apexi voltage stablizer and circle earth grounding kit,gutted car accept 2 racing seats,160 amp alternator,Enkei RP 05 rims with 225/40/17s,Front Mount intercooler with custom hard pipe kit,Ross performance machine custom intake manifold side mount intake,Carlos Saniz Hood Carbon Fiber,Carbon Fiber Wing,Waiting on one piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft,and the rest of the drivetrain components,Invader 1 body kit,Apexi Twin chamber blow off valve.
I may have other stuff but I am getting tired of typing

GT4times2

There are quite a few in South Florida. I own 2, and there are 6 more (ST165s) within a 10 mile raduis, then you have a few in Miami, you have Patrick (10sec ST185) about 30 miles North, then there's Miguel (ST185) in Orlando, another guy with 2 ST185s in St Petersburg. Trust me, we're out there. Pretty radical too/highest hp Alltracs hide in South Florida. The sad thing is that many dont bother posting here anymore. I dont post much either, I just stop by from time to time. I know most of the owners though. Alltrac.net is cool (one of the friendliest forums online), but most owners are not very performance oriented, and seemingly mostly underfunded college students that cant afford to make them fast or nicer (didnt want to say poor :p ). To be honest, it's the wrong car to have while being in college and/or broke. I couldnt be more honest. My 2 cents.

RafaCalde

GT4times2":wj9ogwhd said:
mostly underfunded college students that cant afford to make them fast or nicer (didnt want to say poor :p ). To be honest, it's the wrong car to have while being in college and/or broke. I couldnt be more honest. My 2 cents.

your's truly is one of them. but give til the summer, that's when i'll have cash to throw around. i know who you're talking aboutn in St. Pete, that's Sean, we met.

GT4times2

alltrac27":1subjxuz said:
still stalkin around on this board Frantz??? I think its time that we both find a new hobby.....

:lol: Good one Marcus. Getting rid of these cars is not the easiest thing to do (aside from maybe a Supra or an Evo what else is there) , and that's the only Celica forum that's worthy of my time. How have you been dude? I'll catch you on yahoo IM one of these evenings. I'm spending less time on these forums with the newborn around.

Celi-GT4

New too Jupiter FL, previously form Colorado. 91 Alltrac, white CS front. Lots of mods, motor going back in starting this weekend. Anyone want to help? ;) Look forward to getting on the road course at Moroso.

Cashback

Orion
1988 Black
Flagler/Daytona/Orlando

on the car-
185 head on 165 block, HKS exhaust cam, HKS cam gears
TVIS gutted, EGR blockoff
2gen CT26, SSAC manifold and downpipe (I know), 3" midpipe
Speed Source clutch line, shifter bushings, shifter base bushings
Speed Source top feed fuel rail, 550cc RC injectors, Walbro 255, Aeromotive FPR
Forge Motorsports blowoff valve, K&N cone filter on AFM adapter
Greddy Turbo Timer
Whiteline Swaybars, front and back, poly bushings
Summit Aluminum radiator, electric fans, silicone hoses almost everywhere
bunch of custom wiring bullshit to make everything kind of work

not on the car-
RC heat exchanger
RC rear diff
Greddy Boost, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, and Wideband A/F gauges
Koyo Radiator for SR

That's everything I can remember off the top of my head. It doesn't run yet, but I'm pretty close (been saying that for almost two years).

I know Rafa, Kat, and Sean. Never met anyone else with an Alltrac, been in Florida for 20 years. Everyone should go to the Drift Events at OSW, cool place to meet up and provides some entertainment. If enough people are coming, I can get us a space reserved. Check out my OSW thread.

Gary

I'm in WPB.
Pat lives around here.I also met Chad once.
We definitely should have a meet before winter is over.
The car runs much better in this cold weather. :D

Cashback

Gary":2m5y9s2i said:
We definitely should have a meet before winter is over.

I talked to the OSW organizer and I can work us out a deal for about $10 a person to rent out our own section by the pits at the event. I know it's a bit of a drive for you guys but this would be a hell of a lot more fun than the annual Race Rock meets.

Everyone would have something to do and I'm pretty sure the drap strip will be open for anyone who wants to go do that.

If anyone is interested pm me or post in this or the OSW thread.

mabgibai

I went down with a couple friends today to Central Florida Turbo to get a few dyno runs. To my surprise I see a black ST185 with a FMIC and a massive turbo. Anyone know about this alltrac??

GT4times2

Central Florida? Black Alltrac? ST185? The only one I can think of is Miguel..(Big L Miguel from Orlando)...Did you stop and talk to him? I havent heard from him in a while. I'll send him a PM or give him a call to see how he is. Did he get any dyno runs?