Who is coming?
I've heard that a very very fast alltrac will be there
it feels faster
:p

SportCompactNov.jpg

GMan

> Gary
> Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:53 pm
> Post subject: Moroso SC Event: Sunday November 5th.
> Sunday November 5th.
> Who is coming?

Can't make it. :?

> I've heard that a very very fast alltrac will be there :?

Take plenty of Pics and keep the Bikinis babes off the cars. :smokes:

Regards;

GT4times2

I didnt know it was tomorrow. Im definitely going. Are you guys planning to meet anywhere and drive up together or just meeting up at the track? I will call Perry and the others. Thanks again Gary for reminding us. I would have probably spent a boring sunday.

Carlos, I apologize for not getting you the info on time. If the Toyota mechanic comes to the track (which he always does), I'll introduce you to him and you can take it from there. Sorry again.

Gary

Frantz,
We'll meet around 8:30 am tomorrow at the McDonald's on Blue Heron Blvd.
Then we'll drive up there together.
Address:
4132 W Blue Heron Blvd
Riviera Beach, FL 33404

silence

Frantz:
dont worry about it...no biggie 8)

Gary:
Unfortunately the alltrac is out of comission!! I blew the turbo oil return gasket thursday morning on the way to work. I tried to fix it today, but had no luck... I'll be driving the suby See you at 8:30
Carlos

Gary

silence":4puxn91i said:
Gary:
Unfortunately the alltrac is out of comission!! I blew the turbo oil return gasket thursday morning on the way to work. I tried to fix it today, but had no luck... I'll be driving the suby See you at 8:30
Carlos

Sorry to hear that Carlos, but mine was worse. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I got up at 6 am this morning to wash the car and get it ready for the meet.
I knew that there was something wrong with my stomach.
2 hours later, I was in the ER, getting IV fluid courtesy of the damn fish and clams I ate last night. :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:
They just discharged me 2 hours ago.
:eek:wned: by seafoods

silence

Damn... that sucks gary...Hope you are feeling better. We went and had a great time, but we got rained out a few times....then the sun would come out... then it would rain...etc. It was fun, we saw some fast cars. Dont eat clams the night before an event next time!!!!

Gary

Yup, no clams next time. :doh:
How do you guys like Pat's new setup?
I want to see Todd's car too. :(

91sofla

Yeah, we missed you at Moroso Gary. What bad timing :doh:
At least you only missed Pat run once.
Frantz, nice meeting you and your friend.
We'll definately have to have a test and tune meet at Moroso sometime before too long when we all have our cars running right!

GT4times2

Hello guys!!! It was great. Nice cars, cooler than normal weather minus the little showers we got. By the way guys, keep your tickets. They are setting up a make up event on Sunday December 9th. A perfect opportunity for us to meet again. Im hoping the weather will be cool as well. So another reason for us to meet. Let's make sure we meet, and dont eat seafood the day before. :p

Gary,
Pat and Carlos told me about your food poisoning incident. Sorry to hear. Glad you're here, ok and able to type. Next time, play it safe. Go for the chicken..lol...Glad you seem to be fine.

Dan, nice meeting you too.

For what it was, the event was great. We have another month to set up for the next event. Brian and I were talking on the way back home, and thought if we can dedicate a few hours every night to work on one of his Alltracs, we'll come up with it next month. I will try to post a thread on it, and pics of our one month deadline to make it up there with it. Anyone want to lend a hand?

Todd,
I saw your car, and your runs. I have the first run on camera. Nice...Second run? Clutch issue, maybe? Nice powerful launches though. Dont despair. Sorry, I didnt get to introduce myself. Maybe next time.

silence

GT4times2":11gsa6s0 said:
For what it was, the event was great. We have another month to set up for the next event. Brian and I were talking on the way back home, and thought if we can dedicate a few hours every night to work on one of his Alltracs, we'll come up with it next month. I will try to post a thread on it, and pics of our one month deadline to make it up there with it. Anyone want to lend a hand?

Frantz, Brian, count me in if your working on the 165....I dont know where Brians house is, but I'm sure it cant be too far from Ft. Lauderdale. Let me know, and I'll be glad to stob by and lend a hand.

GT4times2

Thanks Carlos. I'll relate it to Brian. We can definitely use some help. Very much appreciated. I'll let you know. We'll give you directions, no biggie.

Hope you saved your tickets, it's free next time for us.

Celi-GT4

I am going to try to be more ready for Dec.
Franz- I must have missed you guys, I was with a friend who was buying a sr20det swap and a bit of newb, so I was assisting him much of the day. My car was having a bit of a ignition problem. The car felt quick at 17psi on the first run. It poped a buch at the top of first and cost me alot of time the tach bounced from 8kto 3k twice which seemed like an eternity. still trapped a 110. 2nd run was at 21psiu and it poped and missed down the whole track. I am working on a solution. I will be tring to run in the street class if I can fix her and dyno tune her. I think she is good for a mid 11. We shall see.
Todd

GT4times2

The event is supposed to start at 4:30 pm. We will be there around that time. By the look of things, we should be ok this weekend. Make sure not to forget your tickets... :p It will be free for those with their tickets.