Big Event and I'd like to see all of you. April 23rd 24th

mototebok

MetalliKAT97":c07lutnq said:
Awwww 110 what a shame :p J/K

I got the new clutch put in and nothing else has gone wrong so Im really thinking about heading out there now. I just need to rack up some $$$ so I can find a place to stay while im out there....Or at least somewhere with a shower lol. I get mad after like 2-3 days without a shower. :p
(Damn me for being a girl lol)

Putting that clutch in sucked. :pissed:

MetalliKAT97

mototebok":3kirk7k5 said:
MetalliKAT97":3kirk7k5 said:

I got the new clutch put in and nothing else has gone wrong so Im really thinking about heading out there now. I just need to rack up some $$$ so I can find a place to stay while im out there....Or at least somewhere with a shower lol. I get mad after like 2-3 days without a shower. :p

:oops: I still feel bad for having you do it. But I couldn't be more Thankful :D :D

dianaspicer

MetalliKAT97":3vy7cqy2 said:
mototebok":3vy7cqy2 said:
MetalliKAT97":3vy7cqy2 said:

:oops: I still feel bad for having you do it. But I couldn't be more Thankful :D :D

Ahhh, so is Mototebok the boyfriend????????

MetalliKAT97

Well I want to go...Hoping that everything turns out ok when the time comes. If he wants to tag along then I have no problem :wink:

etantshi

It's a little over a month away. Since you're coming from daytona beach you should check out the trailer list thread. I'm trying to get frantz, patrick, perry, and a few others to join.

If you want you can also preregister.

A

Anonymous

If your are Pre-Registering.. please do so as soon as possible we need to make sure we have time to mail you the things that you will need for they day of the show.

Pre-Registrants will receive a FREE spectator ticket for a passenger. Pre-Registrants also will be allowed into the event earlier than those paying at the gate... *lines permitting

Online Registration:

Done through paypal and you can register RIGHT NOW HERE

http://bragginrights.org/registration_online.php

Offline Registration:
If you plan on doing offline Registration. Please print this and mail it in.

http://bragginrights.org/offline.pdf]

Due April 2. Makes checks payable to Jason Berry. Confirmation email will be sent to you by April 11. CSRAMotorsports.com is not responsible for lost registrations in the mail.

Jason Berry
644 Bakers Branch Dr.
North Augusta, SC 29860

A

Anonymous

IT's this weekend guys/gals.. thanks to those that have pre regged!!

got a couple of 3s cars already pre registered about 7 or so.

etantshi

It was a great event! Nice to see a couple of other All Tracs show up!

The fastest import goes to Scott Richardson! Who made a 10.9 pass in his MR2 Turbo! Nice to see toyota make a good mark!

Diana always a pleasure! Maybe next time it won't be so damn windy and cold!