Any members close to Southeastern, North Carolina?

Nightfire

I'm in Jacksonville, NC, just looking for any other close members. I'm working to get my alltrac back on the road.

WideFNopen

BLOWNTACO":3kb4ky60 said:
I used to live in Apex....Off of Old Jenks road.

No kidding...a "Green Levelr". I consider myself more of a "New Hillr". Two "Apeckrs" on alltrac.net, cool. Small world.

Nightfire

Carolina91GT-S":3h00kggc said:
anyone here in NC have a spare all-trac or GTfour left front axle that I can have or borrow for an experiment?

I will, if it ever stops raining so I can complete my swap. I got all sorts of stuff from Jarco when I bought my JDM from them, and since my alltrac is originally from NY there is allot of rust on everything so I'm going to use mostly all the parts from Jarco and will sell off or trade the US parts that are still good. I'll let you know when I'm done swapping the axles and we can work something out for my original left front one. I may work on it some this Sunday since it's not "supposed to" rain around here.

Nightfire

Gary":3t82ic9s said:
GSO here.
We should have a meet.
Weather is getting nicer around here. :D

Give me another month or two, since I'm doing the swap by myself and don't have any experience with it, it's a slow process. Then I have to put some paint and possibly a body kit on it first.

Carolina91GT-S

I'd be up for a meet in late May. I'm going to Singapore next week and will be gone for 4-6 weeks...

I am in less of a hurry for a left front axle at this point since I couldn't find one I went with an MR2 turbo tranny and axles, got the whole set for $200 from a guy in Statesville. Anyway I would still like to work something out for the axle, perhaps at the meet...

yes, we should do a central carolina meet.

WideFNopen

Nightfire":102p8meu said:
Gary":102p8meu said:
It looks like NC doesn't have any running condition alltrac :lol:

As of Saturday afternoon, mine is!!!!!

Awsome! I need to put some major miles on mine before rally TN so mabey we could meetup and cruise around sometime. I was going to try and get in a cruise down to the coast and then a cruise to the mountians the week after that. I usually go through Jacksonville on the way to the coast.

Nightfire

WideFNopen":180m7lth said:
Nightfire":180m7lth said:
Gary":180m7lth said:
It looks like NC doesn't have any running condition alltrac :lol:

As of Saturday afternoon, mine is!!!!!

Awsome! I need to put some major miles on mine before rally TN so mabey we could meetup and cruise around sometime. I was going to try and get in a cruise down to the coast and then a cruise to the mountians the week after that. I usually go through Jacksonville on the way to the coast.

Cool, let me know when your coming through and if mine's still running we'll go somewhere. I still have some small issues to work out on it.