S.E - What did you do to your Trac today.

vip09

Sent my injectors off to WitchHunter to be cleaned and flow tested. Don't need any more blown engines... :smokes:

GT4times2

Picked up my latest ST185. I rented a trailer, got it home. I washed it yesterday. It's going to need plenty of TLC....Bodywise....That's after I put the turbo back on, take it to get tuned and then the track.. :)

GT4times2

This past weekend, GT4Dred and I put the turbo back on, connected the oil lines, put all sensors in place. All I need to do now is put the belt back on and a few other things, then wait for Murphy's law to do its magic. :p

donteatbugs

um , let see, i ordered about $900 worth of parts for it....and i have about 400 more to get....dont you wish you knew what i was doing....

RafaCalde

cleaned and painted the struts on the new suspension i just got. springs will get a nice sanding and paint in themorning and everything will be installed by tonight.

vip09

WeirPerformance":34f4g48l said:
vip09":34f4g48l said:
Took out my torsen rear diff and sent it out to Weir Performance Engineering.

Did you get your diff installed? Just curious, never heard anything back from you. Thanks again.

It's been working great. I have all solid mounts back there and I can't even hear the diff. :)

I took the car up Deal's Gap (Tail of the Dragon) and drove it pretty hard. Also did a few AWD launches and it's been holding up great.