Orlando Tuesday Night Meets Behind Steak N Shake off of SR50

Gino Merlot

Near Alafaya

It was great meeting some of U guys the other night,a lot of cars for a just a Tuesday Night.
Surprised to see a couple of 3rd gen RX7's,some Supra's,a Skyline,Celica's,lot's of Honda's I am not use to not seeing many 240's thou. Just a lot of sweet rides.
November 4th this coming Tuesday I will be there again,I am going to try to bring some locals with me too,Who else can go that lives in that area?

Gino Merlot

It was good to see everybody,New Faces,and old faces. It was really good turnout.
I did see the crazy 300zx up there,sweet ride,but I did not get a chance to meet the owner. As like always I was hanging out with the Supra,Celica,and Lexus owners,in do time I would like to meet some of the Nissan owners,and next week I will bring some Nissan and Honda,and some other owners from Merritt Island so we can die sect the Cars up there,its always better when you have friends that own those make and models cars to shoot the BS. The Car that stuck out to me the most last night was that sick Black Mustang with the huge slicks and the 2-speed Power Glide Transmission. That Car was sick,apparently that Car runs 9.30's at 147 mph