2009 Tail of the Dragon TN/NC April 17 meet planning

Nitro_Alltrac

I'll take a look at the calendar over the next couple of days and compare to the Dragon calendar.

September/October time frame probably the best? I don't know how the weather is there much later than that.

Nitro_Alltrac

OK, I've checked the Dragon Calendar and got some dates. Should we make a new thread for the fall meet?

In September, there is a Honda group there the weekend of 10-12. Porsche club there the weekend of 19-20, and the Carolina car club is there the weekend of the 26-27. (I can't make it the first weekend of the month due to work. I'm good anytime other than that.)

In October, the only thing posted right now is the Fire in the Mountians bike rally the 1-4. I'm not sure if this is what we hit last time or not. I was thinking it was tied to that camping resort on the TN side. I haven't found anything so far about anything else in October but I'll keep checking.

Once we hash this out a little more I'll put something up at Celicatech. I think I'll get in touch with Murg and let him in on what we're planning. I think a few of the guys there might be interested in coming. It would be nice to get some more Celicas and ALL TRACS there this time.

Nitro_Alltrac

I've been talking with a few of the guys over at Celicatech and it looks like we're going to do a meet October 23-24. This looks like the best bet due to Harley meets and UT football earlier in the month. NOPI is in mid-September so we think we might get a better turn out in mid to late October. Vip09 liked this date as well. If anybody is interested, we should make a new thread for the meet.