Switch to full style
All the way to Sunny FL
Post a reply

NC, SC, VA, KY, GA Call Out!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 am

The big Dragon meet is coming up, and I see that a lot of you have not yet signed up. This gravely upsets me. There are cars/people coming from as far as Canada, yet this is our neck-of-the-woods and I dont see many of you on the list.

We need more All Tracs this year! We need YOU! (Sorry for the military slogan, but its the truth!)

I know this is now coming up very soon, but we have been advertising this meet for nearly a year now. There is no excuse. You officially have almost 60 days to plan to take the time off. This should be enough of an advance for most work situations, and should also give ample time for you to make homework arrangements for those of you taking classes. Since the meet starts on a Friday, you have plenty of time to attend classes Friday AND make it to the meet. The meet ends Sunday, giving you enough time to go home and catch up on work if necessary in time for Monday.

I know I sound demanding, but its only to your benefit. I know that once you decide to make the dive, you wont regret it! I have been to MANY a meeting, and I have to say with all honesty that this event is the funnest, not to mention employs the kindest people I have ever met.

Please take time to consider your options for making this happen. I promise, there wont be a regrettable moment!

Here is the link for more information on the meet, so be sure to check it out and sign up accordingly!

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30574
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:39 am

I'm on there... hell, I started the GA Dragon Train thread this year! :lol:

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am

Assuming that I don't ball mine up in WV (gravel testing session at Summit Point) the week before, I should be able to come up.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm

WideFNopen wrote:Assuming that I don't ball mine up in WV (gravel testing session at Summit Point) the week before, I should be able to come up.


AWESOME! We cant wait to finally meet you! Plus, David has really appreciated all your help. I cant express enough thanks for that.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Locofrancais wrote:
WideFNopen wrote:Assuming that I don't ball mine up in WV (gravel testing session at Summit Point) the week before, I should be able to come up.


AWESOME! We cant wait to finally meet you! Plus, David has really appreciated all your help. I cant express enough thanks for that.


No problem, I'm already using his car as a parts tester/ stock example all the time lol.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I'd be there, but I'm currently deployed to Iraq for a year, Jan'09-Jan'10. If I still have the car, (very probable) and it's still running, (hopefully) count me in for the 2010 Dragon run! Hopefully it will be painted by then so it will look better than it does now!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm

I curse the war for this very reason. LOL j/k
We'll make sure to have a cheers to you sir!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Locofrancais wrote:I curse the war for this very reason. LOL j/k
We'll make sure to have a cheers to you sir!


Thanks!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Okay, where are the rest of you? :cry:

Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm

mine is sleeping in the garage, where it has been for a while now,
Seriously though, how does anybody find time to work on these things?

Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:47 pm

I barely had time, which is partly why mine took 4 years to do.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 am

I might go.


;)

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm

EC Knightrider wrote:mine is sleeping in the garage, where it has been for a while now,
Seriously though, how does anybody find time to work on these things?


I still vote that you come out to the meet. Maybe it will help motivate you to find the time! :wink:

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Yeah, you can just drive down your other car and ride with someone Eric.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:08 pm

4 years and counting and i still havnt found time to go hook up my wiring harness... wtf ive built 3 cars since then and i cant motivate myself to go hook up a wiring harness :cry:
Post a reply