Dragon Raffle

CMS-GT4

I am posting this up for shadow, since for some reason he can not post on the forums.

shadowlife25":1dutgtbk said:
Raffle #1

I am offering up as the first prize of the raffle my super rare and out of production Illusion Audio ND10 subwoofer! It is BNIB and has never seen power. It is beautiful.

Raffle #2

The second prize will be an ECLIPSE Car Audio In-Dash 6 disc CD Changer.
This unit is compatible with ALL ESN ECLIPSE Head Units. It has some very minor rub marks on the face, I would rate it an 9 out of 10. It is an SQ CD changer. It only does CD's, no mp3's, but you don't listen to 128kb mp3's for SQ now do you?

This first prize proceeds will be going towards me having fuel money for the way back to California.

The second prize proceeds will be going toward an "incident" fund for next year. This will applicable towards any of our community members (C-Tech/AT.net/MR2OC) who have issues while on the dragon. (i.e. need a tow, blowout etc...)
This will be held in trust by C-Tech and distributed at the discretion of admin.

You may enter as many times as you wish.

You must specify which raffle you are entering for. #1 or #2

Each "ticket" will be $10

Purchasing a ticket will consist of sending the funds to the below PayPal account, along with your information.
i.e.
Name
Screen Name
Raffle #
Number of "tickets"

PayPal is: Shadowlife25@yahoo.com

Prizes and raffle will be done on the final day that everyone is in attendance.

There must be a minimum of 20 tickets purchased for the raffle to occur.

Final day to get your tickets will be Sunday April 15, 2009, So don't forget!