Ft.Lauderdale Meet 05/24/09 - Information and Directions

All the way to Sunny FL

Car Meet

Postby Gino Merlot » Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 am

MetalliKAT97 wrote:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/ducatichick996/Celica%20meet%2009/

Pics from yesterday. I didn't take that many since well...I guess I was lazy who knows :P

Overall good time with good people.

It was nice to finally meet you Gino thanks! :D

It was great meeting you too,I loved the GT4 Polo Shirt you were wearing cool stuff :D,I will be doing another Toyota meet again this summer towards the end of July or 1st week of August,I got this Car Event going on in July in Orlando,just trying to find out what day it is,as soon as I know,I will let everybody know...
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Pump Gas? What's that? I use 100 Octane, cuz it tastes good!
Gino Merlot
Club Member

Re: Pics

Postby Gino Merlot » Tue May 26, 2009 9:11 am

GMan wrote:Thanks for the pics. Looks like a Fun day.

How the Hell did a Toyota Sera get into the US ? :shrug:
What is it registered as ?

Regards;

That's my good friend John's Car,he is with Blackopps Performance,he also own's a R32 Nissan Skyline GTR,all his cars are registered,you can get just about any car Registered now,as long its normally 15 years old and imported from Canada,It also helps who you know too :)
Pump Gas? What's that? I use 100 Octane, cuz it tastes good!
Gino Merlot
Club Member

Re: Car Meet

Postby MetalliKAT97 » Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 am

Gino Merlot wrote:
MetalliKAT97 wrote:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v358/ducatichick996/Celica%20meet%2009/

Pics from yesterday. I didn't take that many since well...I guess I was lazy who knows :P

Overall good time with good people.

It was nice to finally meet you Gino thanks! :D

It was great meeting you too,I loved the GT4 Polo Shirt you were wearing cool stuff :D,I will be doing another Toyota meet again this summer towards the end of July or 1st week of August,I got this Car Event going on in July in Orlando,just trying to find out what day it is,as soon as I know,I will let everybody know...

Sounds good. More stuff in the same area we went this weekend would be awesome since I don't think its too far for most people :)

and Thanks I finally had a reason to wear that shirt. Would have been a lot nicer if I had an alltrac to stand by as well, but things never work out as planned.

Hope to def. see ya around again. Good Stuff
1993 ST185 (Black)
1992 ST185 (Grey) R.I.P.
MetalliKAT97
Club Member

Previous

Return to SouthEast