Switch to full style
All the way to Sunny FL
Post a reply

Import Faceoff - Montgomery, AL 5/31/09

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm

As anyone going to be there? I know i met a couple of you guys at the last one here in Montgomery (vip09 and donteatbugs) I'd like to meet up...just wondering
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 am

I will be there with my Alltrac. bugs should be there with his Alltrac also.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 am

i will be there, if i have my dd going there will be 2 step, if not there will be 20psi roll in launches....

Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 am

sweet! cant wait hopefully i"ll have my t3/t4 on, maybe fmic and run in the test and tune, but i'll see ya'll there.

Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 pm

i just do test and tune, i dont like drag enough to compete, i just wanna see what my car will do in a 1/4 mile, it gives a good idea of performance gains and how your car compares to others with similar mods.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow I didn't know all of you were here in Bama. race4gas where are you located? There used to be a guy in H'ville with a white 185 and a guy in Auburn with a red 185. No idea if they're still around. I may have to make it down there May 31!

Mon May 11, 2009 1:15 am

i live in millbrook, just outside of montgomery

yea you should try to come down

Sat May 16, 2009 4:09 pm

CelicaAllTrac92 wrote:Wow I didn't know all of you were here in Bama. race4gas where are you located? There used to be a guy in H'ville with a white 185 and a guy in Auburn with a red 185. No idea if they're still around. I may have to make it down there May 31!


Come on down man! You should run your car in the test n tune with us.

Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 pm

OK, I got my car ready. Just needs a little more tuning, but that's no problem.

Who else is going for sure?

Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm going for sure, unfortunately i wont have the new turbo on but i will be there with my stock alltrac boostin 12psi

Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm

ill be there pending my new rmr doesnt mess my tune up too much, hahaha. i should be running around 20 psi i guess shooting for low to mid 12s

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm

race4gas wrote:I'm going for sure, unfortunately i wont have the new turbo on but i will be there with my stock alltrac boostin 12psi



LOL I think you should have put the new turbo on! You put up a good fight though!


Image

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:03 pm

sleeping on the line!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:47 am

ya it was pretty embarrasing bu its amzing how the track brings out the flaws in you car.

i should have the setup done for sure by the one in november.

still gotta figure out how to launch the car

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:57 am

race4gas wrote:ya it was pretty embarrasing bu its amzing how the track brings out the flaws in you car.

i should have the setup done for sure by the one in november.

still gotta figure out how to launch the car



When I didn't have a 2step, I just floored the gas until it bounced off the rev limiter a couple times.. then dropped the clutch. 1.7 to 1.8 60' every time.



What all are you doing to the car before November? What turbo you going with?
Post a reply