Page 1 of 2

Import Faceoff - Montgomery, AL 5/31/09

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm
by race4gas
As anyone going to be there? I know i met a couple of you guys at the last one here in Montgomery (vip09 and donteatbugs) I'd like to meet up...just wondering

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 am
by vip09
I will be there with my Alltrac. bugs should be there with his Alltrac also.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 am
by donteatbugs
i will be there, if i have my dd going there will be 2 step, if not there will be 20psi roll in launches....

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 am
by race4gas
sweet! cant wait hopefully i"ll have my t3/t4 on, maybe fmic and run in the test and tune, but i'll see ya'll there.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 pm
by donteatbugs
i just do test and tune, i dont like drag enough to compete, i just wanna see what my car will do in a 1/4 mile, it gives a good idea of performance gains and how your car compares to others with similar mods.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm
by CelicaAllTrac92
Wow I didn't know all of you were here in Bama. race4gas where are you located? There used to be a guy in H'ville with a white 185 and a guy in Auburn with a red 185. No idea if they're still around. I may have to make it down there May 31!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:15 am
by race4gas
i live in millbrook, just outside of montgomery

yea you should try to come down

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:09 pm
by vip09
CelicaAllTrac92 wrote:Wow I didn't know all of you were here in Bama. race4gas where are you located? There used to be a guy in H'ville with a white 185 and a guy in Auburn with a red 185. No idea if they're still around. I may have to make it down there May 31!


Come on down man! You should run your car in the test n tune with us.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 pm
by vip09
OK, I got my car ready. Just needs a little more tuning, but that's no problem.

Who else is going for sure?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm
by race4gas
I'm going for sure, unfortunately i wont have the new turbo on but i will be there with my stock alltrac boostin 12psi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm
by donteatbugs
ill be there pending my new rmr doesnt mess my tune up too much, hahaha. i should be running around 20 psi i guess shooting for low to mid 12s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm
by vip09
race4gas wrote:I'm going for sure, unfortunately i wont have the new turbo on but i will be there with my stock alltrac boostin 12psi



LOL I think you should have put the new turbo on! You put up a good fight though!


Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:03 pm
by Mafix
sleeping on the line!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:47 am
by race4gas
ya it was pretty embarrasing bu its amzing how the track brings out the flaws in you car.

i should have the setup done for sure by the one in november.

still gotta figure out how to launch the car

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:57 am
by vip09
race4gas wrote:ya it was pretty embarrasing bu its amzing how the track brings out the flaws in you car.

i should have the setup done for sure by the one in november.

still gotta figure out how to launch the car



When I didn't have a 2step, I just floored the gas until it bounced off the rev limiter a couple times.. then dropped the clutch. 1.7 to 1.8 60' every time.



What all are you doing to the car before November? What turbo you going with?