Mississippi

jayess

Just wondering if there is anyone around Hattiesburg Ms on here. If you don't know it's about an hour or so north of the coast.

vip09

I'm in Mobile, AL. Not too far from you. donteatbugs is also kind of close.. he's in Monroeville, AL.

jayess

Yeah I noticed you were from there. I was actually over that way a few weeks ago. Went to the flea market with the old lady and her folks.

xander279

I currently reside in Starkville, Ms and i'm looking for an All-trac to buy. I'm graduating from Miss State within the next year and I wanted to start up a GT4 conversion Project. Wanted to find one with high miles and drop a st205 engine, tranny, and ecu... if anyone knows of a gt4 for sale lemme know please.

I used to drive a 91 ST 5 speed that was a hunk of junk, i now drive a 02 Mitsu Eclipse GS 5 speed with a couple of bolt ons. If anyone is interested in a trade or w/e lemme know as well

xander279

when is the next time hattiesburg is gonna have the 1/4 mile track open?

I ran an 1/8 mile in Meridian a couple of weeks ago... it wasn't too pretty being that it was my first time, and i was only running 8psi.
best time was close to 9.5secs. i was dumping the clutch at 4k, not such a good idea

next time i go, i'm gonna push 11psi and prolly hit high 8's being that i know how to properly launch a car now