FL?

Celi-GT4

Anyone up to hit PBIR (old moroso) for some cheap drag racing/meet. I may be able to convince Pat to come out and do some shakedown runs.
Franz you guys have anything fast running?
I would like to debut my new 3rd gen setup out there. I think I could pull a 13.0

GT4times2

Celi-GT4":t8h3mvos said:
Anyone up to hit PBIR (old moroso) for some cheap drag racing/meet. I may be able to convince Pat to come out and do some shakedown runs.
Franz you guys have anything fast running?
I would like to debut my new 3rd gen setup out there. I think I could pull a 13.0

Rats. :bangshead: This is the first time seeing this post. I hardly venture on this end of the forum, since I tend to talk directly (over the phone) to most of the Florida Alltrac guys. Well, I would be up (or down, depending on how you look at things :p ) for a December run. Weather should be nice, and all I need to do is put a belt on and a few things for it to run. I can ask the few who are running, if they'd be interested for December.

Todd,

What turbo are running on your 3rd gen set up? How much boost? How do you like it over the previous set up? I may end up going with a 3rd gen set up in my ST185 or even a Caldina swap, and transferring this set up over to an ST165. I'm just thinking about different set ups at the moment.

CMS-GT4

RafaCalde":12mc22ld said:
yeah me too. Rafael Calderon. how far you guys from Dirtona, i mean Daytona? :p

OT. People say my last name, the way yours is spelled. :lol: