Calling all Florida All-tracs

Soup84

Taking my '92 to the Cars and Coffee meet from 8am to 11am at the Avenues Mall in Jacksonville, Fl on Jan 14th. Come out and join me!

GT4times2

Please take pics and post some. I wouldn't say many, but a few of us are located in South Fla, and a few in Central FL.

Soup84

Will do! I looks to be a pretty big event. Hoping to find some people who know what they're looking at!

Soup84

Cool man! Maybe I'll catch you at one of the car meets here? Look up Cars and Coffee. It's at the Avenues Mall. I'm gonna try to make the next one in Feb.

Don't hesitate to throw a pic up of your All-trac! Also, where do you work?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sprocke7

Awesome, I will. I'm in Australia for work/holiday. (and buying some JDM parts)

I work off Southside at SMT in Deerwood, live in Riverside.

Soup84

NICE! JDM parts :D I might get my chance in the coming months to grab some of those! I live in Fleming and work out of NAS Jax.

Soup84

UPDATE... sorry guys. I missed the last Cars and Coffee, but I'm gonna try to make the next one on Feb 11th.

sprocke7

Full set of JDM border tails with vents, Non border vents for my current tails, and folding mirrors. Full Aussie exhaust.
Free shipping ;)

2jzn54

digging this up from the grave lol.. just picked up one an st165. in the broward/pbc area. down to meet up!

GT4times2

2jzn54":10bzl9to said:
digging this up from the grave lol.. just picked up one an st165. in the broward/pbc area. down to meet up!

What color? Post pics. I'm loading my last one (MRP ST185) that I have here (leaving this place :smokes: ). Garaged for the last few years (needs little to run, just busy with other things). I need to finish it up. But moving soon. Where did you get yours from? I love ST165s...(MY signature kind of confirms that. :p )

2jzn54

white. will post pics at some point

picked it up from a buddy around here who just doesn't have the time/room for it.

i don't think you have enough st165s :p

where are you moving?

GT4times2

2jzn54":5pq39gjr said:
white. will post pics at some point

picked it up from a buddy around here who just doesn't have the time/room for it.

i don't think you have enough st165s :p

where are you moving?

White? Hmmmm!! Jeff's old car? Timing of the sale, location, color and circumstances of sale sound about right. :D

Moving next month. One state North of Fla. -----> GA

GT4times2

2jzn54":3d9uoted said:
that would be it.. tight knit community i see!

Pretty much. We're pretty small. Plus I've known him before All-Tracs (about 19yrs now). I owned VWs (red Mk2 GTi and blk Corrado G60) too back in the days. He built some very nice cars (endless VWs, Porsches etc). I was hoping he would do the same to the All-Trac, but his heart wasn't in it and I could see that. Lol.

Hope you can bring the car to what he wanted to bring it to, or close to it. He's as close to a perfectionist as they come when it comes to cars. Anyways, if you need help with anything, feel free to reach out via private message. And Welcome to AT.NET.

It's one of the few forums where people are friendly and humble. No cock fights or ego wars here. Just a helpful and friendly group. Feel free to post pics and start a project page, if you have plans for the car.

Soup84

From last month's Cars and Coffee
d5172bfb42947deafc50eb72ffbf1b39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JasonM2030

Hey Soup84, will you be at this weekend's C&C? If so, I'll bring along my black '90 ST185 this time so we can line them up. Let me know.

--Jason