Southeast Roll Call

Trance4c

alright.. got a few last sensors I needed today.. turbo has been sitting with the bearings soaking in oil for nearly three days.. so far it spins really nice, so I better not have any trouble with it again!! :shoots:

Oh ya, anyways.. coolant sensors found, time to put it all back together this weekend. So I'll be on the road soon enough for a meet.

A

Anonymous

Just checking in. Don't own an Alltrac or even a Celica at all anymore but I'm a faithful follower and look forward to getting an ST185 ASAP. Some of you already know me and I'm sure I've met a few of you at the last meet Clayton held in Orlando. Anyways, I'll be around.

JohnnyB

Trance4c":3taz6kdz said:
^^ Dammit.. I did log in.. wtf! This board is wacked.
LMFAO same thing happened to me! So, I take it the celi is back in action Clay? How is everything? Are the fruits sweet? :p

toyotatuner

NICE! a meet in florida, i live in Melbourne and my baby should be running by next wedn. so i am down if its anywhere near me. especially in orlando. when in november?
rob

Trance4c

JohnnyB":3tkvcha7 said:
Trance4c":3tkvcha7 said:
^^ Dammit.. I did log in.. wtf! This board is wacked.
LMFAO same thing happened to me! So, I take it the celi is back in action Clay? How is everything? Are the fruits sweet? :p

Ya man.. I've got just over 350 miles on it now.. and I have to say, its NEVER run this good. I took it out this last saturday with a friend and the whole time it never skipped a beat. I still have as of yet to hear anything odd, be it ticking, pinging, dead cylinder, down a cylinder, a miss, etc.. I can't stress how good its running, to the point it makes me sick. Right now, I'm just leaving it be though, just enjoying it and putting some money into my beater. :)

JohnnyB

Awesome man, glad to hear all the hard work and dedication paid off so well. I'm actually setting my heart on getting an ST185. I start a new job soon and I will have some extra cash, so I am hoping to save up and put some cash into a new car.

etantshi

Dammit, still waiting on my mark 1 crank bearings.... I waiting with bated breath to put my motor back together.

Trance4c

Well.. I just turned over my 500 miles on my engine. I brought it in and parked it right on 500.0 last night when I did the oil change :p It has started idling at 1300, can't get it to come down but oh well. I really don't care, if anything it never drops oil pressure to low like I'd see at regular idle.. everything is running so perfect. So I'm ready for the next meet people, we gotta start talking about this. Who wants to go, how many of us, where and what to do!

etantshi

I'm in, give me like two more weeks. I should have the motor in on the weekend of the 20th. I still have to fix a small thrust issue with the crank and get the head refinished. Once I get the motor in it should only take me about a good week to get the motor broken in (if I have the money for 93 octane, damn price keeps going up lol).

Sincerely,
André

dianaspicer

Okay all, it looks like I am going to Gainsville Raceway again tonight. I am not sure what time, but you can always give me a call if you are going to be there.

NEW CELL NUMBER: 904-613-6550