AWD Dyno Shootout Part Deux...

All the way to Sunny FL

AWD Dyno Shootout Part Deux...

Postby GT4times2 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:38 pm

Attention Patrick, Perry etc....What's the word on another Dyno Shootout at Twighlight in Miami? I think if it's going to happen, it would be good to start getting a feel for things. Start planning. No last minutes here. Just curious. :shrug:
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:21 pm
Location: Florida

Postby alltrac27 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:37 pm

just wanted to inform that twilight isnt the only in-ground awd chasis dyno here in fla. champion motorsports (largest porsche dealer and american lemans competitor) has a new performance shop with a brand new awd dynojet. i doubt itll ever see anything other than 911 turbos tho :( recently saw their brand new facilities so i just wanted to share.
Marcus
Society of Automotive Engineers
Gainesville, FL
ST185 (For Sale.... contact me)
www.gatormotorsports.com
Image
alltrac27
Club Member
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:07 am

Postby AWDtoyota » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:21 pm

Isn't there a Scooby dealer in West Palm with an AWD Dyno?
Ft. Laud., FL
'88 ST165
'84 Celica GT-S
User avatar
AWDtoyota
Club Member
 
Posts: 130
Images: 0
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:55 pm
Location: Fort Laud., FL

Postby alltrac27 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:40 pm

yes mastro subaru has an awd dynopack
Marcus
Society of Automotive Engineers
Gainesville, FL
ST185 (For Sale.... contact me)
www.gatormotorsports.com
Image
alltrac27
Club Member
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:07 am

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:11 pm

hey i want to try wish there was something closer to orlando....
when is this taking place?...also who is "the man" tunning haltech and awd??
-i've put together a nice set that should yield some decent numbers...
9:0.1 comp, chrisk head+272cams,true leo intake,65mm tb,850cc inj,just tryn to decide with what turbo to go with....

mig407
Guest
 


Postby GT4times2 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:29 am

Anonymous wrote:hey i want to try wish there was something closer to orlando....
when is this taking place?...also who is "the man" tunning haltech and awd??
-i've put together a nice set that should yield some decent numbers...
9:0.1 comp, chrisk head+272cams,true leo intake,65mm tb,850cc inj,just tryn to decide with what turbo to go with....

mig407


Where in Orlando are you? There is also central florida turbo that seemingly just got theres...chech them out..
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: AWD Dyno Shootout Part Deux...

Postby alltrac101 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:58 pm

GT4times2 wrote:Attention Patrick, Perry etc....What's the word on another Dyno Shootout at Twighlight in Miami? I think if it's going to happen, it would be good to start getting a feel for things. Start planning. No last minutes here. Just curious. :shrug:


spoke to mark from twilight today, it appears there is a shootout in the back of their minds but no definite date yet, the thought is to get the scooby guys, the evo guys & the all truck guys to try & knock off the CHAMP (alltrac101), but I must say...bring a lunch & as big a stick as one can carry cause the ole truck is snapping tie downs when its strapped to the dyno :shock:
Home of the 210 mph Standing Mile Celica AllTrac
alltrac101
Club Member
 
Posts: 428
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Palm Beach, Fl

Postby MIG407 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:48 pm

hey pat what did you put down last time?
User avatar
MIG407
Club Member
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:13 am
Location: orlando florida

Re: AWD Dyno Shootout Part Deux...

Postby GT4times2 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:54 pm

alltrac101 wrote:
GT4times2 wrote:Attention Patrick, Perry etc....What's the word on another Dyno Shootout at Twighlight in Miami? I think if it's going to happen, it would be good to start getting a feel for things. Start planning. No last minutes here. Just curious. :shrug:


spoke to mark from twilight today, it appears there is a shootout in the back of their minds but no definite date yet, the thought is to get the scooby guys, the evo guys & the all truck guys to try & knock off the CHAMP (alltrac101), but I must say...bring a lunch & as big a stick as one can carry cause the ole truck is snapping tie downs when its strapped to the dyno :shock:


Keep us posted ahead of time. Give me enough time to make up a good excuse as to why my car coudnt make it. :wink: December would be cool like last year if possible. If I can get a definite date, I will do my part to get on the Evo, WRX, DSM, guys there. I heard about the dyno (bunjee) cord/strap snapping incident... :P When is Perry getting back on this forum? I already miss his 2 word replies....
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:21 pm
Location: Florida

Postby GT4times2 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:55 pm

MIG407 wrote:hey pat what did you put down last time?


almost 600 all wheel HP....These two are mad.. :shoots:
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:21 pm
Location: Florida

Postby alltrac101 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:34 pm

GT4times2 wrote:
MIG407 wrote:hey pat what did you put down last time?


almost 600 all wheel HP....These two are mad.. :shoots:


thats when the straps broke...5000rpm with 509 torque, me thinks if i took it to 8500 it would have been low 600...30 psi
Home of the 210 mph Standing Mile Celica AllTrac
alltrac101
Club Member
 
Posts: 428
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Palm Beach, Fl


Return to SouthEast

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests