AWD Dyno Shootout Part Deux...

GT4times2

Attention Patrick, Perry etc....What's the word on another Dyno Shootout at Twighlight in Miami? I think if it's going to happen, it would be good to start getting a feel for things. Start planning. No last minutes here. Just curious. :shrug:

alltrac27

just wanted to inform that twilight isnt the only in-ground awd chasis dyno here in fla. champion motorsports (largest porsche dealer and american lemans competitor) has a new performance shop with a brand new awd dynojet. i doubt itll ever see anything other than 911 turbos tho :( recently saw their brand new facilities so i just wanted to share.

A

Anonymous

hey i want to try wish there was something closer to orlando....
when is this taking place?...also who is "the man" tunning haltech and awd??
-i've put together a nice set that should yield some decent numbers...
9:0.1 comp, chrisk head+272cams,true leo intake,65mm tb,850cc inj,just tryn to decide with what turbo to go with....

mig407

GT4times2

Anonymous":141sdr4q said:
hey i want to try wish there was something closer to orlando....
when is this taking place?...also who is "the man" tunning haltech and awd??
-i've put together a nice set that should yield some decent numbers...
9:0.1 comp, chrisk head+272cams,true leo intake,65mm tb,850cc inj,just tryn to decide with what turbo to go with....

mig407

Where in Orlando are you? There is also central florida turbo that seemingly just got theres...chech them out..

GT4times2":fovssadx said:
Attention Patrick, Perry etc....What's the word on another Dyno Shootout at Twighlight in Miami? I think if it's going to happen, it would be good to start getting a feel for things. Start planning. No last minutes here. Just curious. :shrug:

spoke to mark from twilight today, it appears there is a shootout in the back of their minds but no definite date yet, the thought is to get the scooby guys, the evo guys & the all truck guys to try & knock off the CHAMP (alltrac101), but I must say...bring a lunch & as big a stick as one can carry cause the ole truck is snapping tie downs when its strapped to the dyno :shock:

GT4times2

alltrac101":23rcp5wt said:
GT4times2":23rcp5wt said:

spoke to mark from twilight today, it appears there is a shootout in the back of their minds but no definite date yet, the thought is to get the scooby guys, the evo guys & the all truck guys to try & knock off the CHAMP (alltrac101), but I must say...bring a lunch & as big a stick as one can carry cause the ole truck is snapping tie downs when its strapped to the dyno :shock:

Keep us posted ahead of time. Give me enough time to make up a good excuse as to why my car coudnt make it. :wink: December would be cool like last year if possible. If I can get a definite date, I will do my part to get on the Evo, WRX, DSM, guys there. I heard about the dyno (bunjee) cord/strap snapping incident... :p When is Perry getting back on this forum? I already miss his 2 word replies....

GT4times2":r84fts7w said:
MIG407":r84fts7w said:
hey pat what did you put down last time?

almost 600 all wheel HP....These two are mad.. :shoots:

thats when the straps broke...5000rpm with 509 torque, me thinks if i took it to 8500 it would have been low 600...30 psi