Moving to FL at the end of year.

All the way to Sunny FL

Postby Bori » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:24 pm

Plenty of alltracs in florida to have a good turn out.
It should be in Orlando cause that's where i'm moving too. :D
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Bori
Club Member

Postby layzienoy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:27 pm

i'm in jax.

and it seems that there is another red one in jax. i felt stupid because i saw it and there are soo many regular celicas rocking the alltrac hoods and badges here the i decided to look up under the car its real

soo to my count there are 5 here, me diana, her bro, dad, and that one
layzienoy
Club Member

Postby Bori » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:39 pm

I have to drive into Jacksonville when I go to Orlando. Maybe I should make a pit stop :wink:
Bori
Club Member

Postby dianaspicer » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:20 pm

All sounds good. We are travelers so just tell us when and where. You don't even have to tell us how to get there, we make it up as we go!!!
Thanks,
Diana

1990 ST185 (RED TRAC) - Mine
1990 ST185 (BLK TRAC) - Mine
1988 ST165 (GRY TRAC) - Fathers
dianaspicer
Club Member

Postby Bori » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:17 pm

dianaspicer wrote:All sounds good. We are travelers so just tell us when and where. You don't even have to tell us how to get there, we make it up as we go!!!

Your crazy :D But yeah I'm gonna have to get some numbers so when I get close i can call and maybe some of us can chill.
Bori
Club Member

Postby GT4times2 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:25 am

Bori wrote:Thanks Gary !

I don't know how far W. Palm Beach is from Orlando but I would like to finally see your alltrac in person one day. So how do you like it over there so far? I hear the people are a lot less stressed down there and aren't as mean as us northerners. :)

Having lived in both Central and South Florida, I can say that people in South Florida (Miami mostly) are rude (People in NYC are nicer, I kid you not). Orlando is cool and the people are nicer. I got bored quick though. I was in South Florida every other weekend where I have many friends, and some relatives. As for a BBQ, I've heard that too many times before. Where would it be? South Florida would be better, for many reasons. It would be preferrable if it happened around December, same weekend of the Last Moroso racing event. That gives everyone time to get ready. Not sure it will ever happen, but we can see what gives. The blue car is also going South, for a new Paint Job and some tuning. So it may be there around that time, if it's not driven back up north and stored. I guess something as simple as meeting up, getting some grub, and heading to the track the next day would be cool. Simple as that. Will it happen? Needs to be seen.
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member

Previous

Return to SouthEast