Moving to FL at the end of year.

GT4times2

Bori":3gti9x8e said:
Thanks Gary !

I don't know how far W. Palm Beach is from Orlando but I would like to finally see your alltrac in person one day. So how do you like it over there so far? I hear the people are a lot less stressed down there and aren't as mean as us northerners. :)

Having lived in both Central and South Florida, I can say that people in South Florida (Miami mostly) are rude (People in NYC are nicer, I kid you not). Orlando is cool and the people are nicer. I got bored quick though. I was in South Florida every other weekend where I have many friends, and some relatives. As for a BBQ, I've heard that too many times before. Where would it be? South Florida would be better, for many reasons. It would be preferrable if it happened around December, same weekend of the Last Moroso racing event. That gives everyone time to get ready. Not sure it will ever happen, but we can see what gives. The blue car is also going South, for a new Paint Job and some tuning. So it may be there around that time, if it's not driven back up north and stored. I guess something as simple as meeting up, getting some grub, and heading to the track the next day would be cool. Simple as that. Will it happen? Needs to be seen.