AWD DYNO in ORLANDO

alltrac27

nice... these awd dynos are poppin up all over the place now. i guess those subarus and evos are good for at least one thing...

GT4times2

alltrac27":1y2k9ikd said:
nice... these awd dynos are poppin up all over the place now. i guess those subarus and evos are good for at least one thing...

Dont forget about the R32 Golfs... :wink:

alltrac27

ah yes cant forget that little $30k gokart...

have you actually spoke with these guys yet frantz? how much for a dyno session? twilight is $150 for 3 pulls. maybe we can move the shootout to orlando :D :D :D its right in the middle of florida so everyone can attend and there wont be any excuses. and since you live there frantz, u wont have to come up with any excuses as to why you didnt bring your car

GT4times2

alltrac27":39prw6qt said:
ah yes cant forget that little $30k gokart...

have you actually spoke with these guys yet frantz? how much for a dyno session? twilight is $150 for 3 pulls. maybe we can move the shootout to orlando :D :D :D its right in the middle of florida so everyone can attend and there wont be any excuses. and since you live there frantz, u wont have to come up with any excuses as to why you didnt bring your car

I wouldnt mind it being in Orlando. For one, some of the guys down South could come and surprise some uptight WRX owner(s) in the area. However, knowing Perry,Patrick and Omar , they wont drive their cars a mile North of Palm Beach (nothing past Moroso). I'll put money on that (and Im not a gambler :p ). Number two as to why it would be better in the South is because there are more guys with Evos, WRXs, DSMs in South Florida. It's a bigger market, and would be more fun. Plus the guys at Twighlight charged only $25 per run last time. Cheaper, and much more fun altogether. And last but not least, I'll have an excuse as to why my car didnt make it. I have enough time to make one up. :rofl:

alltrac27

:lol: i hear ya. just sux cause i doubt ill be driving my car 350 miles to south fla. i may head down in the beater tho just to spectate :D

layzienoy

score...

i've kind of been thinking about the use of an SAFC but i would need/want the use of a dyno to get the proper tuning, i don't trust the driving feel test

and its nice to know where i could go to dyno

A

Anonymous

theres an awd dyno in jax. its a dynopack type. think its at a subaru dealer.